[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Whats funny is seeing galliani leave the stands on the 90th minute thinking the game is over. 6-7 minutes later his back on the pitch lol

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
" I'd rather die than be a manlet like Dybala. Wtf does he mean we have been complaining for 6 years. That's because you fucking rob us every fucking time with refs. We have every right to be pissed about Muntari's goal still. He was still sucking cock in Argentina when that game happened and now he talks as if he was there. Little diving cunt. When it's 11 v 11 Milan is ALWAYS superior against these fucking thieves."

:D It gives me the lols to know they're still pissed about gol di Muntari
Who said that? Too salty, and full of shit at the same time.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
" I'd rather die than be a manlet like Dybala. Wtf does he mean we have been complaining for 6 years. That's because you $#@!ing rob us every $#@!ing time with refs. We have every right to be pissed about Muntari's goal still. He was still sucking $#@! in Argentina when that game happened and now he talks as if he was there. Little diving $#@!. When it's 11 v 11 Milan is ALWAYS superior against these $#@!ing thieves."

:D It gives me the lols to know they're still pissed about gol di Muntari
Lmaooo "rob us" rob you of what, that one point you were playing for after you leveled? cowards don't deserve anything.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Who said that? Too salty, and full of shit at the same time.
judging by the use of "manlet" i'm guessing the Zach equivalent at RedCafe.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how nobody seems to remember Gol Di Pjanic. I guess when you're actually successful you don't need to keep harping on about that one time you were unlucky.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

Funny how nobody seems to remember Gol Di Pjanic. I guess when you're actually successful you don't need to keep harping on about that one time you were unlucky.
Exactly

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: :baus: Red Cafe. Possibly the biggest congregation of delusional shitcunts on the internet.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I believe what I saw with my own eyes. He had a minimal impact on the game, took one horrible free-kick, and misplaced a few passes. As for stats and rates, Ilbianconero.com seem to agree with me, giving him a 5.5.
It wasn't his best game. I give u that but atrocious is like too much. BTW that FK was like a 40mts shot.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Predictable dribling? The guy is by far the best player we have one on one.

If he keeps wasting chances, then you are right he wont make it at Juve. But could it be that he needs some experience and confidence that will come with playing more, to put away the chances he gets. Could be the case with a 21 year old kid, who is just starting at one of the biggest clubs in the world, with very few chances to play given.
Most obviously you don't consider Quadrado or Dybala.And that Dybala is just a little older........ so you don't have a point here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It wasn't his best game. I give u that but atrocious is like too much. BTW that FK was like a 40mts shot.
Maybe atrocious was a bit over the top. He was definitely ineffective and sub-par tho :D He should've floated it into the box; there was no way he was going to score from there, not in the form that lucky fucker in between the sticks for Milan was.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Maybe atrocious was a bit over the top. He was definitely ineffective and sub-par tho :D He should've floated it into the box; there was no way he was going to score from there, not in the form that lucky $#@!er in between the sticks for Milan was.
IMO Donna has a lot to do with that. When u really think is almost impossible to score so players make wrongs call

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)