[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
" I'd rather die than be a manlet like Dybala. Wtf does he mean we have been complaining for 6 years. That's because you fucking rob us every fucking time with refs. We have every right to be pissed about Muntari's goal still. He was still sucking cock in Argentina when that game happened and now he talks as if he was there. Little diving cunt. When it's 11 v 11 Milan is ALWAYS superior against these fucking thieves."

:D It gives me the lols to know they're still pissed about gol di Muntari
It's funny how they didn't say anything about Pjanic's canceled goal in October.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
To hell with Milan's offside. People should recall the absolute insane beauty of a goal that Pjanic scored at San Siro that was incorrectly overturned minutes later due to Milan's protests. Fuck them to all seven hells.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
By the way. Fuck Donnarumma. Bitch turning to our fans and kissing the Milan badge.

We don't need him, he can toil in mid-table mediocrity at Milan for the next 10 years for all I care.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I knew you'd enjoy this :lol:
I had a small feud with my Milan fan neighbor tonight. He said I shouldn't shout so much at this hour as his kids are asleep. I burst out laughing like a fucking idiot and yelled "maybe you should join them old man". :lol: :sergio:

It's gonna get kinda weird with him now I guess as I've barely spoken to him before.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I had a small feud with my Milan fan neighbor tonight. He said I shouldn't shout so much at this hour as his kids are asleep. I burst out laughing like a fucking idiot and yelled "maybe you should join them old man". :lol: :sergio:

It's gonna get kinda weird with him now I guess as I've barely spoken to him before.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)