[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Yeah. But if somebody is doubting the 97th minute pen just remember all other moments earlier in the game. Let's say they're all 50/50 and if you collect three fifty fifties you can't blame the ref for giving a pen. I mean foul on Dybala and Bacca's shit clearance that turned into handball.
Yeah I agree. Today the calls went mostly for Milan not against.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are there any gems from Milan forum? Do they still have members posting?

Last time I went to Red and Black it seemed like nobody was even bothering to post there anymore :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
[video=twitter;840325614875901952]https://twitter.com/ThatBoyAmro/status/840325614875901952[/video]

Poor kid is doomed to mediocrity

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Predictable dribling? The guy is by far the best player we have one on one.

If he keeps wasting chances, then you are right he wont make it at Juve. But could it be that he needs some experience and confidence that will come with playing more, to put away the chances he gets. Could be the case with a 21 year old kid, who is just starting at one of the biggest clubs in the world, with very few chances to play given.
Exactly, he needs more game time. Cuadrado our only other dribbler and dybala have tons of experience. FFS chill people here expecting too much from him.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Predictable dribling? The guy is by far the best player we have one on one.

If he keeps wasting chances, then you are right he wont make it at Juve. But could it be that he needs some experience and confidence that will come with playing more, to put away the chances he gets. Could be the case with a 21 year old kid, who is just starting at one of the biggest clubs in the world, with very few chances to play given.
You know he could give a far worse account of himself at a club like Juve as a 21 year old. Just give him time. Once the goals start they will flow. And dare I say, he's probably the most unpredictable forwRd we have in terms of one on ones.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
[video=facebook;1772550376104116]https://www.facebook.com/PersempreJuveAltaFedelta2/videos/1772550376104116/[/video]

how is it up for debate is beyond me

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't get it. Firt time clear penalty on Dybala -> not given
Bacca's goal -> offside
Dybala's penalty -> De Sciglio just doen't retreat his arm and thats it!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I started watching at 88, damn that wa sweeeeeeeet. I fucking love it, it must burn more than my legs do after six days of skiing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I was angry with him for most of the second half but props to the ref tonight for stepping up and making the decision. It really can't be easy to be a Serie A ref and give Juventus a last minute penalty (particularly against a bitchy rival) considering the shitstorm it always causes.

[video=twitter;840325614875901952]https://twitter.com/ThatBoyAmro/status/840325614875901952[/video]

Poor kid is doomed to mediocrity
He was amazing tonight. Eventually, he will get sick of the same old shit and ditch Milan when he's got some more experience and a big offer comes in. Right now, being at Milan is probably good experience/ practice considering the amount of saves he has to make each game.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
" I'd rather die than be a manlet like Dybala. Wtf does he mean we have been complaining for 6 years. That's because you fucking rob us every fucking time with refs. We have every right to be pissed about Muntari's goal still. He was still sucking cock in Argentina when that game happened and now he talks as if he was there. Little diving cunt. When it's 11 v 11 Milan is ALWAYS superior against these fucking thieves."

:D It gives me the lols to know they're still pissed about gol di Muntari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)