[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It obviously wasn't intentional at all but the player's arm is extended far out from his body. I'm not sure what the exact rules are on handballs anymore because I keep hearing conflicting opinions but that should be a fucking handball. Regardless of wether it was intentional the player's arm is extended from his body and his arm blocks a cross. That should always be a foul regardless of intention imo

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It obviously wasn't intentional at all but the player's arm is extended far out from his body. I'm not sure what the exact rules are on handballs anymore because I keep hearing conflicting opinions but that should be a fucking handball. Regardless of wether it was intentional the player's arm is extended from his body and his arm blocks a cross. That should always be a foul regardless of intention imo
Keep your arms at your side, he made a rookie mistake.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
[video=twitter;840321304213499908]https://twitter.com/realvarriale/status/840321304213499908[/video]

In 1 month inter napoli milan loose and are furious going out of Juve stadium. They're all crazy or our football has a big problem.

A JOURNALIST

VARRIALE MERDA
This can only exist in Italy.Yesterday I watched Barca-PSG.Both penalties were dubious.But first was a joke and no one complains.Just in Italy these comments exists.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
To be fair it was a decision that can be given either way. The handball rule is in a big part down to how the referee interprets it. I'm in the camp that thinks that handball should only be given when the defender clearly plays the ball with his hand. Referees have a tough job and these morons just try to make it harder.

The irony is that with a perfect referee we would have probably won by a bigger margin or at least 1 - 0 because their goal would have been disallowed. Slight offside and I think it's good that the referee gives the forward a benefit but if it was Juve it would be a scandal.
Yeah. But if somebody is doubting the 97th minute pen just remember all other moments earlier in the game. Let's say they're all 50/50 and if you collect three fifty fifties you can't blame the ref for giving a pen. I mean foul on Dybala and Bacca's shit clearance that turned into handball.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
[/B]
That's what I am $#@!ing talking about.The guy need 20 chances to score.Many other players were immensely talented but never made for Juve.Watch and see.Two years time.Not a single minute more that this.He will be a Genoa star.You just can't be a sterter here and waste a zillion chances with so predictable dribbling.
Predictable dribling? The guy is by far the best player we have one on one.

If he keeps wasting chances, then you are right he wont make it at Juve. But could it be that he needs some experience and confidence that will come with playing more, to put away the chances he gets. Could be the case with a 21 year old kid, who is just starting at one of the biggest clubs in the world, with very few chances to play given.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)