[Serie A, 28th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 AC Milan [10th March, 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Benatia

• Higuain

• D. Alves

• Lichtsteiner

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yep.

Why not rotate more often? I's one thing to not rotate Pjanic, because we don't have another mid like him, but Khedira and Claudio could easily rotate more.
Si, linda

Maybe Marchisio starts v Porto
I don't think so because he has only started one game since the middle of January. He doesn't need rest now, and would probably start today if he Max intended to start him next week.

EDIT: Fake stats... He started two games in February.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Should have started with a 3 man midfield today with Marchisio next to Pjanic and Sami/Lemina, Dybi-Mandzo attack in a 352 probably. Rest Higuain, start him vs Porto, kill the game early and sub out Dybala. We need to play 352 more often in Serie A to rest our attackers and give more playing time to the 612 mids we have

- - - Updated - - -

They can all rest against Porto :ghey:
3-7-0 formation then? :baus:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why did we even buy Rincon lol
I was wondering the same really. We needed an extra mid for the 352/4312, hence Witsel/Rincon. But we almost immediately switched to the 4231 after buying him, which made the whole operation pointless as we have enough cover for 2 CM spots. Unless we go back to a 3 man midfield again next season again

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It seems so, but I just can't understand it... Besides that, he's barely even rotating them. Khedira or even Pjanic could get a little rest... Marchisio deserves playing time. When he has come in, though not outstanding, he's been good. And Khedira has had some lame performances recently.
:tup:

It's a little bizarre that Marchisio isn't playing more. Especially rotating with Khedira considering how much better Khedira looks when he isn't playing too often. The guy's performances were terrible pre-Christmas and only picked up after the break as he looked a lot fresher. Starting to slip again now and looking like he could use some rest.

And it's understandable that he's looking a bit exhausted, as he has already played more minutes this season than the last 2 seasons combined.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was wondering the same really. We needed an extra mid for the 352/4312, hence Witsel/Rincon. But we almost immediately switched to the 4231 after buying him, which made the whole operation pointless as we have enough cover for 2 CM spots. Unless we go back to a 3 man midfield again next season again

Even with a two man mid we could use more quality on the bench, but buying another rotation player at a similar level to Stu, Asa, Lemina seems somewhat pointless. We needed someone who can push the starters for a place and allow better rotation without such a stark drop-off in quality.

Rincon isn't that. I guess he's just a numbers-replacement for Hernanes, so we can have the option of using a 3 man mid, and have injury cover.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agnelli wants his wife
It all makes sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Even with a two man mid we could use more quality on the bench, but buying another rotation player at a similar level to Stu, Asa, Lemina seems somewhat pointless. We needed someone who can push the starters for a place and allow better rotation without such a stark drop-off in quality.

Rincon isn't that. I guess he's just a numbers-replacement for Hernanes, so we can have the option of using a 3 man mid, and have injury cover.
Yeah, a backup option to go 352 and even 4312 if needed makes the most sense. However, with Tolisso in the summer we might become overstacked in the middle, so we will probably go back to using a 3 man midfield again

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Let's get wild today
We gon chain and whip Milan tonight
go fifty shades grey on Milan tonight
Old lady bang your red-black as.s on fire

Higgy gona eat them pus.sy burger
that black and red meat pus.sy burger
If donarumma is a virgin we gon deflower
His as.s and rape his goal and career

Alright maybe not his career my bad
Cus he a nice boy to carry Italian flag
But we still gona rape the milan fag.s
With Asamoah cus his D is big black

*mic drop

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
failing Crimsonian King posting FAKE NEWS again.

A new B_Aus? I don't like that idea. I like the current version. Old B_Aus is best B_Aus.
You're just like Obama. I'm gonna repel and replace you for a new DAiDeViL. Terrible! And then we'll also have a tremendous new B AUS. He will be the best B AUS. Ask anyone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)