[Serie A, 27th round] Udinese 1-1 JUVENTUS [5th March, 2017] (1 Viewer)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
The most frustrating match I've seen in a while. I felt robbed because it looked like Allegri and the players decided before the match not to try at all and to play for a draw.
If he plan to draw he should rest some of starter and play Marchisio, Pjaca, Benatia, Rincon ... Yet it still Khedira-Pjanic in the center and No Pjaca since beginning

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
If he plan to draw he should rest some of starter and play Marchisio, Pjaca, Benatia, Rincon ... Yet it still Khedira-Pjanic in the center and No Pjaca since beginning[/QUOTE]

Pjaca just don't deserve to be a starter for now and I predict that he will be transferred somewhere else.Maybe not this season but you will see that.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If he plan to draw he should rest some of starter and play Marchisio, Pjaca, Benatia, Rincon ... Yet it still Khedira-Pjanic in the center and No Pjaca since beginning[/QUOTE]

Pjaca just don't deserve to be a starter for now and I predict that he will be transferred somewhere else.Maybe not this season but you will see that.
so far he never dribbled past anyone and never shot in goal. Really bad till now.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I don't think that fatigue or the formation itself were the problem tonight. We, simply, decided not to give a fuck after Roma lost yesterday.
And I guess it's an ok tactic to preserve energy, but I still felt robbed and frustrated.
It's very understandable after winning 5 years in a row and seeing our opponents dropping points here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

De Marco to mediaset: there was 2 penalties for juventus
:lol4:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)