[Serie A, 27th round] Udinese 1-1 JUVENTUS [5th March, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
First draw of the season. Flatter than a coke bottle that's been open for a week.

Higuain is starting to lag behind on the scorers charts as well. He's not the type of striker that can create something out of nothing.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Missed the match, how was it?
It was a good game to miss. Was very uneventful. We created very little and looked un motivated. Udinese defended well and did nit allow us any time on the ball in their half. There were no notable chances our forwards barely had a touch. I honestly dont remember any of our forwards taking a shot. Our goal came from a corner and their goal came from a great run by Zapata and poor defending by us.

Our players did not look up for this game and a small part if me understands why. Im not worried about the draw or poor performance as they didnt seem to be either.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a shit game :lol:

Oh well on to the next game. We still managed to increase our lead at the top of the table so that's pretty much the only sort of positive.

Anyway let's smash Meelahn on Friday to nicely prepare ourselves for the CL game midweek :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You think so? I find he relies heavily on a team that creates.
It's really not true. He's scored so many goals due to his own drive and determination this season, just taking the ball himself and smashing it in (see the goals against Empoli, Roma, Fiorentina for example) if anything, we are doing nowhere near enough to assist him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)