[Serie A, 27th round] Udinese 1-1 JUVENTUS [5th March, 2017] (8 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah can't believe I'd be crying for 3-5-2 to come back. But we need it. Come back, babbyyyyyy come back.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
I prefer to lose the scudetto before going back to that shit.

Dybala, mandz and cuads and pipa looked gassed

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think that fatigue or the formation itself were the problem tonight. We, simply, decided not to give a fuck after Roma lost yesterday.
And I guess it's an ok tactic to preserve energy, but I still felt robbed and frustrated.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Whatever we play, we will lose to Milan
What's your prediction for rest of year Serie A?

Mine is:

Milan - 1-2 loss
Sampdoria - 1-1 draw
Napoli - 0-3 loss
Chievo - 4-0 win
Pescara - 3-1 win
Genoa - 3-0 win At this point we will think scudetto is in the bag finally. But...
Atalanta - 0-3 loss
Torino - 2-2 draw
Roma - 1-5 loss
Crotone - 1-0 win
Bologna - 1-2 loss

We finish 3rd. :cry:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't think that fatigue or the formation itself were the problem tonight. We, simply, decided not to give a $#@! after Roma lost yesterday.
And I guess it's an ok tactic to preserve energy, but I still felt robbed and frustrated.
Credits to udinese too, they pressed us well and were inspired

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Play a 4 3 1 2. I think we need to start playing with a 4 3 2 1 / 4 3 3 though. We just don't have the numbers to keep playing this formation.
i'd field 4-3-1-2 right now and let Mandzu and Cuadrado Rest moving Pjanic behind Dybala and Higuain.
Dybala need to go back closer to the front instead of dropping 40m away from the goal.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I prefer to lose the scudetto before going back to that $#@!.

Dybala, mandz and cuads and pipa looked gassed
It's why we need marchisio in that midfield. I miss him and he would have put a bit of vigour and control in that midfield. Also it would have meant only one of Alves or cuadrado. Win win. Change of formation might bring a change of attitude for the incoming players. You're right about hight, we need a vice higgy but frankly we don't have one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Mine is:

Milan - 1-2 loss
Sampdoria - 1-1 draw
Napoli - 0-3 loss
Chievo - 4-0 win
Pescara - 3-1 win
Genoa - 3-0 win At this point we will think scudetto is in the bag finally. But...
Atalanta - 0-3 loss
Torino - 2-2 draw
Roma - 1-5 loss
Crotone - 1-0 win
Bologna - 1-2 loss

No, just no.

We will draw our last game. Drawventus.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Our players looked tanked. Especially our front line. Well, this was bound to happen sooner or later with the kind of thin backup we have for this new formation.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Buffon 5
Dani Alves 5
Bonucci 5.5
Chiellini 5
Alex Sandro 5.5
Pjanic 5.5
Khedira 5.5
Cuadrado 5
Dybala 5
Mandzukic 5.5
Higuain 5

Says it all. This formation requires the same players to play all the time. They clearly can't or don't want to play back-to-back games at any kind of tempo. We lazy or out of energy or both.
Alves -5 .That clown fron now on should play only if Lich is suspended or injured.Never,never again.Get the fuck of him to China or where he wants.Like Bayern game this shit goes ALL to Alegri.And Khedira was not better than Quadrado.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
If Bonucci and Buffon didn't screw up that one situation we would be fapping to another minimalistic stile juventus win and not even adress the problems

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If Bonucci and Buffon didn't screw up that one situation we would be fapping to another minimalistic stile juventus win and not even adress the problems
If udinese got the second and didn't hit the post, we would have been crying whilst fapping.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Mine is:

Milan - 1-2 loss
Sampdoria - 1-1 draw
Napoli - 0-3 loss
Chievo - 4-0 win
Pescara - 3-1 win
Atalanta - 0-3 loss
Torino - 2-2 draw
Roma - 1-5 loss
Crotone - 1-0 win
Bologna - 1-2 loss

I think we will finish 2nd. We will win all home games and lose all away. Roma to clinch the title once we lose to Bologna on last matchday, Istanbul 2013 style. Allegri and Bonucci start fighting after the game and both leave in the summer, Dybala too. Mancini new coach

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)