[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I can't remember the last game he didn't $#@! up. I actually think he's one of the worst, but the media love him.
I don't remember the last game he fucked us.Also they don't appoint the worst referee for WC final.That's for sure.And this is the game when he really didn't fucked us giving two red cards to then.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter are going to get fucked in that game either way, whether we are riding on the crest of a wave or trying to bounce back from disappointment.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
He gave a winning PK to Milan once (Isla's non-existent hand-ball).
If we rate the referees like that, Tagliavento should always be banned to referee our matches after that horrible mistake for not calling a penalty for us clear Medel handball against merda at Coppa at 27.01.2016.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
#JuveNapoli | (Sky) Difficile il recupero di Chiellini. Lichtsteiner o Rugani nella difesa a 3. Non da escludere un ritorno al 4-3-1-2.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Mark my words: Napoli is afraid of us.
I posted that also.It's not without reason that Sarri is stating that they will show us "pride" at JS.He is not claiming that they will play a perfect game but show pride......... .Just to have Khedira and that fucks will feel who the bosses are.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
wow they dug up Simoni for this game. inter's Simoni saying he hopes it won't be like 98 for nipples.

:sergio:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I don't remember the last game he fucked us.Also they don't appoint the worst referee for WC final.That's for sure.And this is the game when he really didn't fucked us giving two red cards to then.

I didn't mean he's bad because he fucks us on a regular basis. He is a bad referee because he constantly makes mistakes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)