[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If we don't lose this game we will win the Scudetto.

Napoli has the toughest schedule of all the leading teams in Europe. They will colapse.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Napoli has the toughest schedule of all the leading teams in Europe. They will colapse.
they might drop some points here and there, but i don't see em collapsing.
they are nothing like roma :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We all know we will be using the famous 3-5-2 so Bon-Bar-Rug (unless Chiellini recovers) Licht and A.Sandro as wing backs with MSP (S=Sturaro) Dybala Morata (As we dont really have a choice there...) - This is what I hope for.. Who I think we are going to field is similar with Hernanes instead of Sturaro which will be a mistake IMO as we need someone who can do some nice defensive work which is why Sturaro is a better choice!
Also Evra will start if fit as we all know Allegri sees Evra as a must start kind of player!

IMO A.Sandro is very impressive as of late and must start but you never know

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Barzagod needs to be on Insigne's side

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Rugani
Steiner Sturaro? Marchisio Pogba A.Sandro
Dybala Morata​

But as has been mentioned, the Mister mentioned something about Steiner replacing Chiellini, and Evra will prolly start.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We been clearly missing Khedira from our last two games, the only intelligent midfielder we got who calms down the situation and let us hold on to the possession effectively. Hope he is back for this, but if he is doubtful ill rest him to save him for Bayern.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Sturaro will replace Khedira, and fucking rek napoli's midfield

- - - Updated - - -

We been clearly missing Khedira from our last two games, the only intelligent midfielder we got who calms down the situation and let us hold on to the possession effectively. Hope he is back for this, but if he is doubtful ill rest him to save him for Bayern.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
We all know we will be using the famous 3-5-2 so Bon-Bar-Rug (unless Chiellini recovers) Licht and A.Sandro as wing backs with MSP (S=Sturaro) Dybala Morata (As we dont really have a choice there...) - This is what I hope for.. Who I think we are going to field is similar with Hernanes instead of Sturaro which will be a mistake IMO as we need someone who can do some nice defensive work which is why Sturaro is a better choice!
Also Evra will start if fit as we all know Allegri sees Evra as a must start kind of player!

IMO A.Sandro is very impressive as of late and must start but you never know
Good post. :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

We have to win this game, its that simple. Psychological warfare, the take the baton from them by force and lead on, lets see how they cope with chasing instead.

But they wont collapse, you speak like someone who havent seen them play this season, their consistency is sick.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have to win this game, its that simple. Psychological warfare, the take the baton from them by force and lead on, lets see how they cope with chasing instead.

But they wont collapse, you speak like someone who havent seen them play this season, their consistency is sick.
He's not wrong about their schedule over the coming months. They get Juventus, Fiorentina, Inter, Roma, Torino all away from home as their toughest away matches.

We have Torino, AC Milan, Fiorentina away from home down the stretch as our toughest away matches.

We definitely have a much easier stretch run. I think a lot of it depends on whether Napoli wants to progress against Villarreal and how heavily they rotate for Europa. As well, whether we go through against Bayern Munich or not. If we go through and Napoli doesn't, I could see them winning the scudetto. Any other scenario, I just don't see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)