[Serie A, 25th round] Juventus 1-0 Napoli [13th February, 2016] (2 Viewers)

Juve 1 - 0 Garbage Men - 13-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Pogba

• Zaza

• Barzagli

• Cuardrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Barzagli - Alex Sandro

Sturaro - Marchisio - Pogba

Dybala - Pereyra

Morata​
This would be an interesting line up but I don't see Pereyra starting yet. I guess Cuadrado would be there instead of him. Overall I somehow can't see Allegri dropping the 352.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Game of the season. Can't wait for us to beat these troglodytes. Hopefully another 3 goals or more :xfinger:

Chiellini will definitely miss this, any news on whether Khedira will be available? I feel we play a lot smoother and smarter with him in midfield.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is what we'll see. Bet your houses on it.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Bonucci - Barzagli
Cuadrado - Khedira - Marchisio - Pogba - Evra
Dybala - Morata​

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Tough tough game. Higuain looks menacing this season, and I see both teams afraid of losing. We have a lot of injuries to contend with, and those fuckers are arguably the fittest team in Serie A, not to mention they have overcome their mental deficiencies under Sarri. I predict a 1-1 or 2-2 draw, but I think we will beat Bayern 2-1 in the home leg.

The title is going down to the wire, and Roma will finish 3rd.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Tough tough game. Higuain looks menacing this season, and I see both teams afraid of losing. We have a lot of injuries to contend with, and those fuckers are arguably the fittest team in Serie A, not to mention they have overcome their mental deficiencies under Sarri. I predict a 1-1 or 2-2 draw, but I think we will beat Bayern 2-1 in the home leg.

Welcome back. Where you've been, missed your rage posts :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Tough tough game. Higuain looks menacing this season, and I see both teams afraid of losing. We have a lot of injuries to contend with, and those $#@!ers are arguably the fittest team in Serie A, not to mention they have overcome their mental deficiencies under Sarri. I predict a 1-1 or 2-2 draw, but I think we will beat Bayern 2-1 in the home leg.

We know how to lock him.If Khedira will be available our midfield will be way better than theirs Pogba-Marchisio-Khedira v.s Jorginho-Allan-Hamsik.Koulibaly at defense is solid but a bit slow.Yes Insigne is in form but so is Dybala.We must be clinical and use every possible chance.I am sure that they are afraid of us and that they will play carefully.Pity that Chiello probably won't make it.That trio of him-Barza-Bonbon know very well how to handle that fucks.Just concentration and determination.

Confirmed,Chiello is out for this game and Bayern.Fuck with that injuries.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)