[Serie A, 23rd round] Juventus 1-0 Genoa (3rd February, 2016) (12 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Genoa - 03-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Khedira out. Chiellini out. Lemina back

My lineup would be

Buffon

Rugani Bonucci Barzagli

Lich Sturaro Marchisio Pogba Sandro

Dybala Morata

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It seems EuroMax doesn't trust Barzagli and Rugani in Bonucci's sweeper role in the 352. Bonucci might have to wait till Pereyra is ready to start, which will enable Allegri to field a 4312.

Khedira out is terrible news...esp in relation to Napoli and Bayern matches.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Barzagli never played that did he? We tried Ogbonna and Marrone only there in the past. Rugani I figured could be tried, but he seems bit conservative with possession so a ball playing role like Bonucci's is perhaps not ideal for him. Which yeah makes resting Bonucci kinda impossible in our current set up.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Barzagli never played that did he? We tried Ogbonna and Marrone only there in the past. Rugani I figured could be tried, but he seems bit conservative with possession so a ball playing role like Bonucci's is perhaps not ideal for him. Which yeah makes resting Bonucci kinda impossible in our current set up.
I remember Barzagli playing there once under Conte. But yeah, that's once or twice in 4.5 seasons. I don't think he'll have any trouble playing there though. He plays the same cover role as Bonucci when paired with Chiellini (the gung-ho stopper) in a back-4. With the ball, he might not be as good as Bonucci and might not have the range, but he isn't bad.

With Rugani, Allegri doesn't seem to trust him anywhere besides RCB yet, lol. Wouldn't play him on the left either. And so far, has only played him vs weaker opposition. Caceres started against stronger teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)