[Serie A, 23rd round] Juventus 1-0 Genoa (3rd February, 2016) (4 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Genoa - 03-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I wished we played Bayern tomorrow.
We are in a massive state of form. Dybala, Pogba and Morata have started to create really clever things upfront and both Licht (Cuadrado) and Alex Sandro have been unpredictable at times for opposition.
This is one of the best playing Juventus I have seen in my life.
And we are talking a 48 years old who went to see Juve live when he was 3 years old ....

- - - Updated - - -

But they never play together, they don't have the chemistry. You can rotate few players at most, one player in every area of the team, but more than that we'd be unnecessary risking to drop points. That right there is completely different midfield. Considering the start we had we're not in position to. imho
I agree. Allegri wouldn't do a Mancini.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
But they never play together, they don't have the chemistry. You can rotate few players at most, one player in every area of the team, but more than that we'd be unnecessary risking to drop points. That right there is completely different midfield. Considering the start we had we're not in position to. imho
Ok, I am probably going overboard with the middle of the midfield there.

However, this would be a great time for Marchisio to get a breather. So, even if you take out Pereyra and put Pobga in there, then this team should definitely ruin Genoa.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Time to give some players a break, methinks.

Marchisio and Pogba, for starters. Bonucci as well.
you never drop players on really good form. not for the whole match, at least. you have to feed them competitive games.
maybe I would rest Marchisio if Khedira was playing and vice-versa.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Marchisio had a pretty easy game against Chievo, we let the ball do all the work. A Conte training session was probably harder work.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm just really worried that these run of matches are going to catch up to Marchisio sooner rather than later.

We have Hernanes, might as well throw him on against Genoa

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm just really worried that these run of matches are going to catch up to Marchisio sooner rather than later.

We have Hernanes, might as well throw him on against Genoa
Let's do that against Frosinone next Sunday. They only got a draw from their past 5 matches

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are in a massive state of form. Dybala, Pogba and Morata have started to create really clever things upfront and both Licht (Cuadrado) and Alex Sandro have been unpredictable at times for opposition.
And we are talking a 48 years old who went to see Juve live when he was 3 years old ....

For that match I am only concerned somebody from our key players not to be injured.About the form I am not concerned at all.Just to stay healthy.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008

For that match I am only concerned somebody from our key players not to be injured.About the form I am not concerned at all.Just to stay healthy.
That an awesome testament

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
"Leo Bonucci is the Juventus player who has played the most minutes this season (2744), played 31 from 32 matches.
"Pogba second (2654 mins) & Buffon third (2520 mins), Chiellini fourth (2323 mins)."

Bonucci has only been rested once this whole season, and I believe it was back in September.

Genoa isn't a bad team, and we should rest only Marchisio or Bonucci (and rotate the WBs) in this game IMO. More players can be rested vs Frosinone, who look even worse in the 2nd half of the season, before the big game vs Napoli.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Cuadrado Khedira Hernanes Pogba Evra
Dybala Morata​

Or:

Buffon
Rugani Barzagli Chiellini
Cuadrado Khedira Marchisio Pogba Evra
Dybala Morata​

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
"Leo Bonucci is the Juventus player who has played the most minutes this season (2744), played 31 from 32 matches.
"Pogba second (2654 mins) & Buffon third (2520 mins), Chiellini fourth (2323 mins)."

Bonucci has only been rested once this whole season, and I believe it was back in September.

Genoa isn't a bad team, and we should rest only Marchisio and Bonucci (and rotate the WBs) in this game IMO. More players can be rested vs Frosinone, who look even worse in the 2nd half of the season, before the big game vs Napoli.

Buffon
Dybala Morata​

Or:

Buffon
Dybala Morata​
I'd go with your second team, and I hope to see Zaza get a few mins at some point.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
We have such an amazing squad right now. Even Pereyra, Zaza, Rugani and Lemina can be decisive and top class.
that's where we can win the scudetto
Napoli does not have the same depth

- - - Updated - - -

source Gazzetta: Juve's probable XI
Buffon
Rugani Bonucci Chiello
Cuadrado khedira Hernanes Pogba Evra
dybala Morata

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #58
    No one should be rested for this tough match. We can rest some players against weak Frosinone. They are really crap.

- - - Updated - - -

Genoa isn't a bad team, and we should rest only Marchisio or Bonucci (and rotate the WBs) in this game IMO. More players can be rested vs Frosinone, who look even worse in the 2nd half of the season, before the big game vs Napoli.

Buffon
    Dybala Morata​

Or:

Buffon
    Dybala Morata​
    :tup: World class post. Rest maybe only Bonucci, in my opinion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)