[Serie A, 23rd round] Juventus 1-0 Genoa (3rd February, 2016) (5 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Genoa - 03-Feb-2016 - MoM

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Pogba

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cuadrado or Bonucci for MOTM, Bonucci won everything in the air.

We can change formation and play with two CB's.
Bonucci also went to sleep on a couple of occasions, he does that when the team drops its level, he's one of the worst ones for it, but he certainly won a lot in the air second half. Personally I though Barzagli was better across the whole game.

We'll also have to use a back four at some point, especially now Pereyra is back. Maybe this weekend is a good time to look at it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Bonucci also went to sleep on a couple of occasions, he does that when the team drops its level, he's one of the worst ones for it, but he certainly won a lot in the air second half. Personally I though Barzagli was better across the whole game.

We'll also have to use a back four at some point, especially now Pereyra is back. Maybe this weekend is a good time to look at it.
our great clown
3 consecutive match
He starts dribling stroke
when he is the last defender

just lucky that there are The Wall
that all of them beg and clean

He played without a break all the games of the championship
I would want that he was sent to Siberia for a week

Jul 20, 2012

Lemina and Pereyra are supposed to play in a friendly to test their fitness levels. I doubt we'd see Pereyra start as our trequartista, maybe get some minutes towards the end. Unless you are talkimg about hernanes as a trequartista but im pretty sure Allegri has given up on that.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
our great clown
3 consecutive match
He starts dribling stroke
when he is the last defender

just lucky that there are The Wall
that all of them beg and clean

He played without a break all the games of the championship
I would want that he was sent to Siberia for a week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)