[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

andrej

Mar 31, 2014
Khedira was also great yesterday IMO, took some balls, good passes, it surprises me how good they connect in 2 men midfield (Pjanić, Khedira), Mandžu was beast as always in new sistem, Higuain was also good (took some balls with pressure infront off the goal), I just didn't like substitute of Lichtsteiner for Alves, they are lucky to have such a great keeper as Handanović. Great match, great derby, good result. FORZA!

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Icardi for sure.

He's a strong contender for most dislikable player in the world, but he's quality.
+ gagliardini. he's a physical, big guy, good on the ball, wins duels (he lost 9 and won 6 yesterday, tho), passes like a champ, arrives easily in front of the goal, etc. of course he's inexperienced, players rarely win a derby at 22, but he screams quality. what a bargain for 22-25m. also, brozovic had a great month before the derby, he'd been unanimous yesterday.

this inda squad is arguably the strongest they've had since mourinho left them. still, their defense is shaky, they don't have any decent attackers besides icardi (ok, perisic is useful against minnows), so their only balanced section is the midfield. gagliardini, brozovic, mario, even banega and kondogbia (who's a great dm, just not a pogba-like attacking force as some might like him to see) would be starters for most serie a teams.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
FYI all that needs to be said.

I should be sleeping cuz I need to be up in 4 hours, but fuck it, annoying Interisti I know through Snapchat is rewarding, especially with that meme worthy gloating dance by Cuadrado :nico:

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
They are such a ridiculous club. I hate everything about them. I've said it before, but I don't even like winning against them. I'd wish we didn't play them at all. Their players, their owners, their fans.. They don't even deserve to play games against us imo.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He's a great talent for sure, but far from a proven WC player.
icardi hasn't proven anything yet either. he's not even in the national team, hasn't won shit for his club, he's just a local hero for a mid-table serie a team so far. still, i agree with you saying that he's quality.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
+ gagliardini. he's a physical, big guy, good on the ball, wins duels (he lost 9 and won 6 yesterday, tho), passes like a champ, arrives easily in front of the goal, etc. of course he's inexperienced, players rarely win a derby at 22, but he screams quality.

Inter only went for him because there were strong rumours of us being interested. Typical inter policy. I still can't forget the moment when Moggi trolled them in transfers, how he mislead them in buying some shitty french player. Fucking class.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
icardi hasn't proven anything yet either. he's not even in the national team, hasn't won shit for his club, he's just a local hero for a mid-table serie a team so far. still, i agree with you saying that he's quality.
Icardi has 62 goals for Inter, which comes down to slightly more than 1 goal per game.

It doesn't mean he'll win many trophies in his career, but it's not as if he hasn't proven anything either.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Folza Inda! Heads high.Most pathetic club in the history of football.How we didn't score at least 4 to that bitches from that chances to silence them.Always,always the same story.Referees.......... ,fuck yourself Inda.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Icardi has 62 goals for Inter, which comes down to slightly more than 1 goal per game.

It doesn't mean he'll win many trophies in his career, but it's not as if he hasn't proven anything either.
you can argue about icardi having proven something and i accept that, but the bold part, that's simply wrong: http://www.transfermarkt.com/mauro-.../liga/0/wettbewerb//pos/0/trainer_id/0/plus/1

he scores a goal every 150 minutes regarding all competitions, and every 143 minutes in serie a. that's still impressive, but so was di natale for udinese (he scored a goal in every 148 minutes for his whole career, and he played through 12 serie a seasons, some of them were before and after his prime), and still, hardly anybody called him wc.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Really impressive young player. But he should have been sent off in the first half last night.
They were both pretty standard yellows. Having said that it would have been a soft red, and a competent ref would have given him a last warning. Second half he then made another one on the edge of the area. Total punishment = zero yellows.

But of course he's a Juve ref.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fantastic win in a game with two god teams. I hate Inter but i have to admit i hope like the games When they arent complete trash!

My thoughts :

- deserved win
- We were lucky with the penalty claims, i see two very clear penalty's.
- Mandzukic a beast, and Nice to see higuain working his ass of , even When NOT playing Well!
- putting in alves was a very bad chooise
- the atalanta boy from Inter Will become WQ
Wild Queer?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The day after :touched:

What makes a good game is when the fan is excited and angry the entire time. We got used to those casual wins where we sit laid back, relaxed, munching on snacks knowing that one way or another we will get the three points. The only negative about the match is that we did too many unnecessary mistakes and we did not play at our full potential.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I thought Marchisio looked very sharp yesterday. So calm and confident both on the ball and in his choices. Someone will have to make place for him sooner rather than later.

- - - Updated - - -

Gagliardini is game, really impressive all-around young player. Atalanta produces goods again.
Yea, looked lively. Shame we missed out, not sure how he would've fit in having said that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)