[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It will most probably be at the cost of Dybala with Pjanic moving forward.
You spent your free ticket, next one is a -rep...

:lol: Benched Dybala?

- - - Updated - - -

The interisti have mental problems... Even after all the moviolas (GDS,CDS,Mediaset) are saying NO PENALTY the idiots continue with this $#@!,beyond pathetic. :sergio:
I think I never saw such a whining from any too league about absolutely nothing. They don't have any real even reasonable doubt

Considering how many subjetive decisions are made in a game and how often we can witness a ref go clearly to one side, it's ridiculous

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I think I never saw such a whining from any too league about absolutely nothing. They don't have any real even reasonable doubt

Considering how many subjetive decisions are made in a game and how often we can witness a ref go clearly to one side, it's ridiculous
Ridiculous club. Absolutely ridiculous. The only way to win with them is not play.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
The interisti have mental problems... Even after all the moviolas (GDS,CDS,Mediaset) are saying NO PENALTY the idiots continue with this shit,beyond pathetic. :sergio:
That shows no mentality, but looks like not all of them are absolutely delusional. Ive got a colleague at work who's a huge printerista, but he said not a single word about refs or some other nonsense, on the contrary he says that we are superior to them and he expected no more than a draw.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was amazing to see Juve park the bus in their own stadium! Not many teams can force Juve like that.

So this is the new Pazza Inter, making Juve park the bus.

from Printer forum :lol:
Saw that too.

Or this:
"They took off Dybala for Rugani, parking the bus, they showed fear and a lot of respect to this inter side".

I follow Juve for more than two decades. I saw this particular situation at least a hundred times, where a Juve manager takes an attacker or midfielder off and replaces him with a defender in the last 10 minutes, if Juve have a one goal lead. It happens if we play Real, Milan, Roma, Inter... Chievo or Frosinone.

We are simply smart enough to protect the one goal lead. I mean, we did it with many teams this year too. For example, with Chievo, where we replaced Higuain with Evra at 2:1 in the last 10 minutes. Fear and respect :lol: :lol:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Interesting to get a first proper look at Juve's 4-2-3-1.

In the previous games Juve had inconveniently scored too early to really see how the system functioned.

But I think this game gave a good indication of what it is like and it is pretty typical of what happens when you play a system with few midfielders and lots of attackers.

You can either open the game up, and make it a battle of attack versus defence at both ends of the pitch, or you can drop off and get men behind the ball and play on the break.

The key thing in both cases is that you are forced into playing both or either of those ways by not having enough midfielders on the pitch to give you a decent chance of playing any periods of controlled possession to dictate the tempo of the game in the way that Juve have done to good effect in previous seasons.

Juve have the players that mean they will almost invariably win games that are wide open in Serie A, but Juve will almost invariably win any kind of game in Serie A.

I don't think Juve are good enough at playing an open game for that to really be a viable plan against a good team in the CL.

They may, however, be good enough at playing in the way they did in the second half against Inter against a good team in the CL.

Juve should be able to get better at playing open periods like the first half. Most of Juve's problems in that half came from Pjanic and Khedira getting wrong side of Joao Mario and that allowed Inter to start a counter-attack. I doubt Marchisio would make the same error if he played in place of one of them.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So......my fiancee watched a whole Juve game with me....she saw Icardi for thr first time ever and now she says she is in love with him. She added him on instagram and facebook.... Yeah, FML!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)