[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So......my fiancee watched a whole Juve game with me....she saw Icardi for thr first time ever and now she says she is in love with him. She added him on instagram and facebook.... Yeah, FML!!!
Fuck bro what have you done. Imagine she wants you to wear a Icardi shirt while you make love to her from now on. Or even worse, shes the one wearing it

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So......my fiancee watched a whole Juve game with me....she saw Icardi for thr first time ever and now she says she is in love with him. She added him on instagram and facebook.... Yeah, FML!!!
pls, how's that possible when we got Buffon on the field? Gigi is easily ten times more handsome and classy than Mr Wanda, your girl's got no taste

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ridiculous club. Absolutely ridiculous. The only way to win with them is not play.
Like seriously, give them the influence again to create and direct Calciopoli 2, I can swear this is their only chance again.

- - - Updated - - -

She's not a keeper, sell her.

Jan 22, 2009
Went through their forum today.... The damaged my brain sustained is irreversible dude! The top was praying for their Chinese guys gaining political influence so they can bury us wtf...

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #554
    My player ratings:

Buffon 6
    Lichtsteiner 5.5
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 7
    Alex Sandro 6
    Khedira 6.5
    Pjanić 6
    Cuadrado 7 MOM
    Dybala 6.5
    Mandžukić 6.5
    Higuain 6

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    mine mentioned smth like that too. Weird.
    She liked Morata too, I could live with that, had a man-crush myself... but this :wallbang:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #557
    Icardi isn't an attractive man at all. Don't know what girls see in him. :boh:

@Azzurri7 on the other hand... :flirt: :ghey: :rab: :baggio: :tuttosport: :heart: :sheik:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)