[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (16 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
So......my fiancee watched a whole Juve game with me....she saw Icardi for thr first time ever and now she says she is in love with him. She added him on instagram and facebook.... Yeah, FML!!!
woah, for real..this sucks. I feel even bad

Inter fans also complains about this

Why no noe is talking about this?. Chiellini clearly misplaced the ball.

Can someone come wih a decent explanation about why the ref stopped the play?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
woah, for real..this sucks. I feel even bad

Why no noe is talking about this?. Chiellini clearly misplaced the ball.

Can someone come wih a decent explanation about why the ref stopped the play?
The only thing that makes a bit of sense is if Chiellini wanted Buffon to take the free kick.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well Chiellini one-times it to Buffon so the ball is nowhere near stopped. I can't tell you what Chiellini was thinking but to Rizzoli it looks like Chiellini is not trying to take a free-kick so he whistles.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Inter fans also complains about this

Match fixing? Crazy incident from Juventus 1 – Inter Milan 0 goes viral

Inter Milan fans in shock

Juventus’ 1-0 win over Inter Milan was already shrouded in controversy long before the video below went viral.The Old Lady won the Derby d’Italia 1-0 thanks to a solitary goal by Juan Cuadrado. It was a great hit from the Colombian, but Inter Milan played their part in a fine match. And the Nerazzurri were left raging by the end of the game thanks to uncalled penalty shouts. wtf

So much so, that Inter Milan captain Mauro Icardi and Ivan Perisic have been banned for two games due to their complaints at the referee Nicola Rizzoli.

Why did Rizzoli call back play?
Midway through the second half another incident has emerged that is seriously questionable. Inter attacked down the right and the ball was correctly called back for an offside against Perisic. Alex Sandro passed the ball to Giorgio Chiellini from the free-kick. ?!
Chiellini then plays a really weak back pass right into the feet of Icardi who would have been one on one with Glanluigi Buffon. At exactly this point, Rizzoli whistles and calls back play. The ball returns to Chiellini and the Juventus centre back takes the free-kick again.

All may well be above board in Italy, but this comes across as seriously dodgy!

http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/match-fixing-crazy-incident-juventus-1-inter-milan-0-goes-viral/

Calciopoli 2 here we go... :lol::lol::sergio:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol::lol2: I wasn't joking when I said the only time inter would celebrate a trophy again is when Calciopoli is directed once more.

Since 1989 they couldn't win when they still had players like Baggio, Ronaldo, Vieri, Cannavaro, Recoba and all the other millions spent by Moratti until they staged Calciopoli :lol:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #580
    Seriously though, I couldn't live with another Calciopoli. What about you, dudes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)