[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 6, 2015
Inter's management has a long history of disgraceful behaviour. And I mean truly ethically disgraceful.

I can't believe their own fans still like them tbh.
Every football fan lives in that bubble created by those who work/have worked for the club they support. As I said it's not easy to look things rationally from that position.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember reading a study paper proving that inter and meelan fans are inferior beings with a crooked moral compass and they are very prone to developing a multitude of mental illnesses at the same time.
:lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I don't just want Inter to get relegated. I want them to cease to exist. They are a disgusting club, with a disgusting staff, with disgusting players and with disgusting fans. The neverending stream of self pity, jealousy and unfounded resentment towards others coming from that cesspool of negative human emotion has been a constant reminder of all that is wrong within the world of football.

FUCK THEM.
:agree:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

That's why those idiots only look at the still.

:hihi::inter2:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl: deluded fucks.

Trump's a merda fan for sure.

#Drain the Swamp
#GET SMART ITALY!

@Post Ironic

Did you see this one:

Originally Posted by Bluenine
So let me sum it up... we had 3 legit penalty appeals turned down, 1 or 2 red cards for Juve not given, Chiellini's foul on Gagliardini not given just before the Cuadrado goal AND Rizzoli stopped play after Icardi found himself 1 on 1 with Buffon. Then two of our best players are suspended for showing frustration?

Fuck Juve and fuck their 28 game winning run at home... How the fuck is anyone supposed to beat them with this level of shite? And fuck Rizzoli too.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
One or two red cards for Juve? 3 penalties is it now? Will it be 4 penalties by next Wednesday? If you're frustrated then dissent doesn't count now, just a telling off from the nice man in yellow and then a firm handshake to forget it ever happened.

In years to come interisti grandfathers will sit with their grandchildren on their knee and tell them how Juve stole the scudetto from them in 2017 thanks to Rizzoli the Juve ref.

What a pathetic culture that club has.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Did you see this one:

that guy even posted on meelan forum :lol:

I hate Yooway. And the "luck" they get from referees is disgusting. Some shocking decisions by Rizzoli yesterday, specially when you look at them collectively... So let me sum it up:

- Inter had 3 legit penalty appeals turned down. Sure, some of them were 50-50 calls, but usually if the ref has given 2 50-50 calls against you, he gives the 3rd in your favour.

- 1 or 2 red cards against Juve players not given early into the game

- Chiellini's foul on Gags not given just before Cuadrado scored

- Promising Icardi attack stopped due to Sandro's dive

- 2 of Inter's best players suspended for showing their frustration (deservedly perhaps)

But what is really pissing me off is the following video. This was not shown on TV as the cameras were focussed on Allegri chatting with Dybala. There is no excuse for Rizzoli to stop play here. Its disgusting.
Promising Icardi attack stopped due to Sandro's dive ::lol3::

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Seriously, how the fuck did such anti juve cult rooted that deep? I mean ffs, neither spain nor germany hates madrid bayern that much, or even everywhere else in the world where some teams dominate their countries more than juve.

So what's different with italy? What caused such backwardness?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Seriously, how the $#@! did such anti juve cult rooted that deep? I mean ffs, neither spain nor germany hates madrid bayern that much, or even everywhere else in the world where some teams dominate their countries more than juve.

So what's different with italy? What caused such backwardness?
cause we won 34 times the league when the second best won 18times?
And we're winning 5 years straight and probably going to win once more?? Before we started to win again nobody cared about us.
We were never rivals with Napoli. But nipples hate the nordists of Turin due to historical facts and see juventus as owned by Agnelli as the embodiement of all evil.

Anyhow in Italy we're the most rooted for team and at the same time the most hated one xD Italy culture makes a play in it as well.

Also i'd say the biggest reason is that as soon as there is a mistake which help us they all think we paid the ref. So unless they lose cleanly without any reason to complain they'll blast if off "due to refree" attitude

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I don't just want Inter to get relegated. I want them to cease to exist. They are a disgusting club, with a disgusting staff, with disgusting players and with disgusting fans. The neverending stream of self pity, jealousy and unfounded resentment towards others coming from that cesspool of negative human emotion has been a constant reminder of all that is wrong within the world of football.

$#@! THEM.
+ rep. :delpiero:

Jun 6, 2015
This game is getting attention for all the wrong reasons. It was a great game between two very good teams going at each other. Both teams tried to attack and the pace of the game was fantastic for most parts, I'm sure many neutral fans enjoyed the game very much.

It's very unsporting on all levels to try and discredit the winner after you've lost. There will always be situations in games that fit any narrative you want to build. It's sad because some of the best and most entertaining football has been played in Serie A this season and people still find a way to concentrate on everything else than what actually matters.

It will be very hard for Serie A to build a big international following again if every game is discredited with conspiracies. Some of the charm of Serie A comes from the craziness but there's a limit to how far people should be allowed to take certain things. I also think this current atmosphere is very damaging for the referees because they have to be on their toes all the time. I'm pretty sure being a Serie A referee is one of the most stressful professions there is.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Inter are just idiots...because to be honest the game was very entertaining. For ONCE in aeons, a derby was played with high temo and both teams wanting to win and to pounce.

They need to solve their own shid and win against the lesser teams if they want to beat us, because there is where we get the points to get the scudettos. Their inconsistency is their real rival, not us.

But yeh, their fans, their policies, their atttude, everything is wrong with inter.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hilarious how Inter are creating such uproar over absolutely nothing. Even deep down their fans know the calls weren't penalties, you can tell when they say that they were "50/50".

The anti-Juve mentality is crazy, remember when the Roma fans drew the diagonal line to prove Tevez was offside or only showed one angle of Bonucci next to the ref. Even this year there was nonsense over the photo of Buffon hugging a ref and nothing when Donnaruma did the exact same earlier. We have had plenty of awful decisions against us too but we rarely go on about it.

In some ways I like it because it shows how dominant we are and the small time mentality usually leads to a breakdown eg Napoli last year. But I do worry that it could make ref think twice on giving us decisions.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
He compares Beppe to Trump :lol:
[video=twitter;829408045755203587]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/829408045755203587[/video]dat subhuman filth

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He compares Beppe to Trump :lol:
[video=twitter;829408045755203587]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/829408045755203587[/video]dat subhuman filth
Check this cunt in action [6 min 13 sec]. Dybala was supposed to sign a new contract around that time before it got delayed, discussed it, talks about Del Piero and staying a long time at Juve, and then lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)