[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Pathetic he is, that 23 centimeters is hillarious but I think pioli is forced to say these things because his at inter and this mentality eventually rubs onto you. That said he actually did a good tactical changes which worked I.e the murillo move, his not doing too bad but his at inter so won't last long lol.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
“In the first half there were some decisions in the Juventus area that penalised us. We created the right opportunities, there were two penalties for us in the first half, with the additional referee just 23 centimetres away."

He's not able to see Mandzukic playing obviously the ball, but he's able to measure the distance between Mandzukic and the additional referee at exactly 23 centimetres. By Eye. From the sideline.
And had nothing to say about Medel's handball like playing for Chile handball national team.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pathetic he is but I think pioli is forced to say these things because his at inter and this mentality eventually rubs onto you. That said he actually did a good tactical changes which worked I.e the murillo move, his not doing too bad but his at inter so won't last long lol.
Especially introducing Kondogbia.That worked very well instead of J.Mario.And subbing Brozovic for Eder also...... Not a wise subs...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Nervous first half, with to many errors and both our FB to far up the pitch. Merda did a good job, but we still had 5 chances that could have gone in. Good adjustments from Allegri in half time. We should have closed the match in the first 20 min of the second. I dont particular like us sitting back, without trying to follow the counters through, but we won so fuck it.

Last but not least, so glad to hear those pathetic bitches complaining about non excisting penalties. The ultimative looser mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)