[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (11 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Pioli crying on mediaset and saying they lost because Rizzoli didn't give them 2 pks.

Cesari[ex-ref] said they weren't. 1st one was started by a inDa player and 2nd not.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
But that sub Alves primadona for Lich?????
I really can't understand that sub,Fresh leg my ass.Alves is zero pints defensively.
Yeah probably the wrong game to bring Alves on. Licht didn't exactly play that well but is better defensively than Alves and that's saying a lot when your trying to defend. Alves needs to get into the swing of things, just not the right game or time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
As much as you like to think that, I see decline in our gameplay and we're not as dominant as we used to. and don't call me pumpkin you fag im not your girlfriend.
I decide what i call you pumpkin.

We dont have a decline, we faced inter in the derby, and we still won. Despite us beeing unlucky on chances, their gk beeing MotM and our cb's having a bad game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Mr. 'NEWS ON JUVE IN 15 MINUTES' :lol:
[video=twitter;828356916216754199]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/828356916216754199[/video]
I can't believe this.2 penalties and 2 reds ??????? I was watching probably another game........Fucking imbecile....

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Pioli crying on mediaset and saying they lost because Rizzoli didn't give them 2 pks.

Cesari[ex-ref] said they weren't. 1st one was started by a inDa player and 2nd not.
what? for real? :lol: All the anti juve idiots are saying penalty,but no penalty there, apparently they didn't see the game.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
wtf? what penalties they are talking about?
I know we paid off Rizzoli, but he didn't work that hard for that money
someone must have took a cut :beppe:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I decide what i call you pumpkin.

We dont have a decline, we faced inter in the derby, and we still won. Despite us beeing unlucky on chances, their gk beeing MotM and our cb's having a bad game.
And they still couldnt do shit, Icardi didnt have a single chance all game. Having said that, liked the Rugani sub. Needed some more presence in the air towards the end of the game

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Mr. 'NEWS ON JUVE IN 15 MINUTES' :lol:
[video=twitter;828356916216754199]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/828356916216754199[/video]
Honestly have no idea what incidents he is talking about.

He should try watching the Scottish Premier League if he wants to see shambolic refereeing.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thrashing inter isn't the same than slapping them in these games because in thrashing they will feel sad and go back to their corner like a school kid who got bullied. Whilst beating them in these slender circumstances makes them frustrated and best part? they won't be sleeping for days or weeks. It's the only game where there is every justification in winning 1-0 or 2-1 lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)