[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
"Fucking joke refereeing!"

"Rizzoli you scum. Go hug Buffon!"

"Eder & Palacio are as useless as red lights in GTA"

"Chiellini with Jube's DNA. Ladri fans must be proud again."

"Rizzoli MOTM. Sergio Busquellini. We just got robbed."

"The difference between the two sides was mostly just individual quality." :baus: ::lol3::

"Yeah I agree. Their win is all on Cuadrado and Rizzoli."

"Rizzoli is an absolute CUNT. He gave everything to Juve. Yes they still were better, but it is really fucking annoying when that piece of shit gives every decision in Rube's favour."

On chiello: :lol:

"this fucking orangutan needs to be sent in the zoo not red card, fucking zoo"

"Fuck off Chielini, massive cunt"

"wow chiellini, how ugly a human can be"

Who would have thought it's the ref again :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They are complaining of the referee. :lol:
What are they complaining about - Rizzoli prevented them being killed at the first half when he didnt send off Gagliardini (later he gave a yellow to a Juventus player for the same kind of foul...)
Icardi wanted a penalty good for him there was no foul...
In the end of the game Perisic talked trash and deserved a red for it!
Really dont know what they complain about - Inter played a great game but great isnt enough to beat Juve!
MOTM for me is Chiellini on our side where Handanovic on Inter`s side who probably deserve the MOTM for this game

I was disappointed to see we are not totally dominating Inter on home turf but the flow of our game was definitely great!
I wonder what we are going to do this summer we need players who are more decisive but can also track back (Mandzukic for example does great hard work but isnt really a killer in front of goal) (Cuadrado when playing as an attacker guarantee lots of work and his pace allow him to do defensive work as well but still he isnt really decisive...
That is where we can improve in terms of this formation!
We have a great team but two players are missing to make us a super team!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Our players needs to seriously stop this bitching when they come off, it's embarrassing. Allegri is doing what he thinks is best for the team. So what if he decides to sacrifice you. Just walk off and take it FFS.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Agree that our game play WAS on decline. But I would like to say that with this formation change, we are actually recovering towards better performance. PERHAPS we need more time to further lubricate this formation.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Someone post that Cuadrado gif to the Merda forums for us. Got a big bag of crisps and a few beers that I'll like to kick back relax to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)