[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thought Allegri played it right. It got kind of chaotic. God knows what was going through his mind as he even had Pjaca stripped off to come on, to then change it at the last minute.

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Chiellini was immense. They all fought hard out there tonight, and mistakes would happen. With this new system we do get bodies forward but look vulnerable when play breaks down.
Yeah we basically wasted our chances to get other goals, partly because of Handanovic, so we had to settle into something more structured. It still wasn't that great but that formation we play is kamikaze over 90 mins, the players can't maintain it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol Inter.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
FYI all that needs to be said.

I should be sleeping cuz I need to be up in 4 hours, but fuck it, annoying Interisti I know through Snapchat is rewarding, especially with that meme worthy gloating dance by Cuadrado :nico:

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Great game by both teams, football of the greatest quality, especially in the first half, after watching brainless epl the whole weekend it was something else, another level. We are good, this 424 (or 4231, or whatever) is good.

Only negative from game, Gagliardini for 25 mln - it's a steal, dude has a game.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Only thing close to a penalty was Licht pulling an inter player to the ground and near taking his jersey off but these incidents happen all the time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
"$#@!ing joke refereeing!"

"Rizzoli you s$#@!. Go hug Buffon!"

"Eder & Palacio are as useless as red lights in GTA"

"Chiellini with Jube's DNA. Ladri fans must be proud again."

"Rizzoli MOTM. Sergio Busquellini. We just got robbed."

"The difference between the two sides was mostly just individual quality." :baus: ::lol3::

"Yeah I agree. Their win is all on Cuadrado and Rizzoli."

"Rizzoli is an absolute $#@!. He gave everything to Juve. Yes they still were better, but it is really $#@!ing annoying when that piece of $#@! gives every decision in Rube's favour."

On chiello: :lol:

"this $#@!ing orangutan needs to be sent in the zoo not red card, $#@!ing zoo"

"$#@! off Chielini, massive $#@!"

"wow chiellini, how ugly a human can be"

Who would have thought it's the ref again :p
Their best shot is calling us Rube?! No wonder those 13 year old blame the ref...

Durden

May 11, 2006
I dont know what makes me the most happy about this win. That we are closer to a 6th scudetto - or that Inda are further away from a CL spot.
Cant wait for all their pathetic excuses.. I fucking hate them so much.. Have fun in the mickey mouse cup next year you pathetic disgusting cunts!!

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Thought Allegri played it right. It got kind of chaotic. God knows what was going through his mind as he even had Pjaca stripped off to come on, to then change it at the last minute.

You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't.

Chiellini was immense. They all fought hard out there tonight, and mistakes would happen. With this new system we do get bodies forward but look vulnerable when play breaks down.
But that sub Alves primadona for Lich?????
I really can't understand that sub,Fresh leg my ass.Alves is zero pints defensively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)