[Serie A, 23rd round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Calciopoli Directors [5th Feb, 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They wanted it sooo bad. They thought they were suddenly relevant again and they were dying to be the team to finally end our home record. And they thought they had a real chance for top 3 if they won tonight. As always we crushed their dreams, and, as always, they find confort in accusing the referees.
Those calls they are crying about are something noone would mention or notice in England or if Juve players were "fouled" that way.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Fantastic win in a game with two god teams. I hate Inter but i have to admit i hope like the games When they arent complete trash!

My thoughts :

- deserved win
- We were lucky with the penalty claims, i see two very clear penalty's.
- Mandzukic a beast, and Nice to see higuain working his ass of , even When NOT playing Well!
- putting in alves was a very bad chooise
- the atalanta boy from Inter Will become WQ

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Fantastic win in a game with two god teams. I hate Inter but i have to admit i hope like the games When they arent complete trash!

My thoughts :

- deserved win
- Mandzukic a beast, and Nice to see higuain working his ass of , even When NOT playing Well!
Two things,or you people are stupid or you are trolling:sergio: There were no penalty against Juve in this match. Even the moviola says so,stop with this SHIT.

18' Contatti Chiellini-Icardi/Lichtsteiner-D'Ambrosio. Cesari: "I nerazzurri protestano e chiedono il rigore. D'Ambrosio tira la maglia al terzino svizzero e quindi era fallo per i bianconeri".
36' Intervento di Mandzukic su Icardi. Cesari: "Il croato rischia, ma interviene perfettamente sulla palla. Giustissimo non fischiare il rigore".
http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.i...ola-della-23-a-giornata_1138995-201702a.shtml

@Mark pls ban him

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Why does it matter, Inter crying about refereres makes the victory so much better. But honest opinion , for sure lichsteiner was a penalty.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Both were clear as day: not penalties..

Inter merda crying like they deserve something.. If this match lasted 4 hours they still wouldn't score a goal.. Claiming penalties is the only thing they can do because if they don't they have to admit they were never going to win this without the help from the referee..

Calciopoli masterminds not getting the penaltykicks they want.. Makes them sour losers

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
All crying about penalties, but no one is saying that Gagliardini should have been sent off a few times in the first half.
victory tastes even better with all this salty tears. Gigi Simoni comments always make my day brighter, need moar moments like that:)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

My thoughts :

- deserved win
Obviously no penalties, Higuain was playing excellent, alves was a smart sub, and nobody of frigging inter except handanovic has WC credentials now or in 701 years from now

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Obviously no penalties, Higuain was playing excellent, alves was a smart sub, and nobody of frigging inter except handanovic has WC credentials now or in 701 years from now
Icardi for sure.

He's a strong contender for most dislikable player in the world, but he's quality.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Overall the game lived up to its hype. Inter were threatening in the first half, so were we but as the game progressed we created a lot more chances and could've scored more goals. This was just another classic Allegri team's performance. Midfield was superb once again. Khedira was solid and Pjanić is growing in stature as each game passes by. Nobody was bad-ish yesterday. Everyone played their part. Our fat beast even though he dint score played an amazing game imo. Love how Higgy is putting in dat sliding in challenges too nowadays :ratcafe:

I do think this is the toughest fight any Italian team has given us in the past year or so. This derby is going to be even bigger next season. Can't wait to layeth the smackethdown on Penardi's Inda :baus: @Fr3sh

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
From this Angle youre right, but from others it look clear as daylight. Lichsteiner penalty was a No brainer!
Luckily that was a good call when Rizzoli didn't call a penalty for Medel's handball.Yeah good call.At least this wasn't a mistake like "our penalties".

- - - Updated - - -

Both were clear as day: not penalties..

Inter merda crying like they deserve something.. If this match lasted 4 hours they still wouldn't score a goal.. Claiming penalties is the only thing they can do because if they don't they have to admit they were never going to win this without the help from the referee..

Calciopoli masterminds not getting the penaltykicks they want.. Makes them sour losers

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Idiot crying about Rizzoli's decisions.
Thanks.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

All crying about penalties, but no one is saying that Gagliardini should have been sent off a few times in the first half.
And that's true also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)