[Serie A, 22nd round] Sassuolo 0-2 JUVENTUS [29th January, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Missed the match, but glad to see us winning at sassuolo's ground. It's places like these where the other mediocre pack drop points and we just steamrolled them.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I got home from work 2 hours ago and watched the game fully just now, and I have to repeat, I JUST LOVE THIS FRIGGIN FORMATION.

Direct and incisive football at all times whenever we felt like it, that first half was pure joy.

- - - Updated - - -

Great result and great results overall so far on this matchday. Any reflection on the game? How did we play?
Incredibly enjoyable first half, you seriously need to watch it, I couldnt see it live too, and man am I glad I avoided any hint of spoiler all damn day to see it.

Canta

Jan 26, 2017
I was really suprised by Mandzukic today. I never thought he could play like such a playmaker and always thought of him like a target man. He looked like Cuadrado out there!

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #186
    My player ratings:

Buffon 7
    Lichtsteiner 6.5
    Bonucci 6
    Chiellini 7
    Alex Sandro 7
    Pjanić 6.5
    Khedira 7
    Cuadrado 7
    Dybala 6.5
    Mandžukić 7.5
    Higuain 8 MOM

MOM poll, please. @JuveJay @Mark

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
    The first hour was pure joy for the eyes.... then we started to tire out a bit and also started to control the game...
    EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I got home from work 2 hours ago and watched the game fully just now, and I have to repeat, I JUST LOVE THIS FRIGGIN FORMATION.

Direct and incisive football at all times whenever we felt like it, that first half was pure joy.

- - - Updated - - -

Incredibly enjoyable first half, you seriously need to watch it, I couldnt see it live too, and man am I glad I avoided any hint of spoiler all damn day to see it.
    What are your thoughts on Allegri playing this formation with the same starters to bring mechanisms and recognition in it but rotate very lightly ?

I love it, as it seems he's very serious about the formation, which as a 4231 fanboy i offcourse defend

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    We're playing our best football since like forever.
    Since that patch from the victory over olymìacos to the CL final some years ago. Those were the games we played with more character, offensive prowess and tactical solidity in this new Agnelli era.

Now we seem to be cooking something good again

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I really liked Cuadrado. Usually he annoys me for at least 40% of the game, but he was good for nearly a full 90 mins, so I gave him MOM for a change. His crossing has improved a lot, his dribbling is tighter, energy was good until very late, good determination.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    I really liked Cuadrado. Usually he annoys me for at least 40% of the game, but he was good for nearly a full 90 mins, so I gave him MOM for a change. His crossing has improved a lot, his dribbling is tighter, energy was good until very late, good determination.
    These past few games it's been tough to pick one player for MOM tbh. I picked Alex Sandro for this one because he dominated that left side completely. No matter who moved there, just got owned + his movement forward was something I liked. Him and Mandzukic simply killed Antei and Berardi on that side :D

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    :tup:

he'd need an alex sandro behind him to excel even more. sandy/asabob and mandzu were lethal since max restyled our game plan, and while the movements, the exchanges of places are there with licht and cuadrado, something is still missing from our right wing. i hope dani alves is ready for the inter game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)