[Serie A, 22nd round] Sassuolo 0-2 JUVENTUS [29th January, 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Yes, it is madness that these two players can have so much stamina and match fitness. Ok, maybe we already expected Mandzukic to be machine.
But Higuain?! Gosh...he is a surprisingly fit player. Him score all these goals is really a huge middle finger to the fat jokes that people make.
Thing is, notice how much Higuain is pressing and running and dropping off. They made fun that he gained weight in the preseason, but this guy has quite the engine that just keeps devouring games like big macs

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Tbh i dont know to much about Berardi but i do know that he is just back from a long term knee i jury and he was scoring and assisting for fun before that. He stull has 7 goals this season despite being out from august to Jan thats imlressive

As i said nit a fan or anything just pointing that out.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
And btw, never mention that Berardi boy again, can't believe how hard he has been overrated. Hope he goes to Inter. Not our standard.

Tbh i dont know to much about Berardi but i do know that he is just back from a long term knee i jury and he was scoring and assisting for fun before that. He stull has 7 goals this season despite being out from august to Jan thats imlressive

As i said nit a fan or anything just pointing that out.
this

Plus if you remember in one statement about Dubala, Barzagli said hi (Dubala) is excellent in the games not so much in training because he plays against us.
Maybe same thing can be said for other players not performing against Juve's defense

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Just got back from the game, have to say was a bit unreal to play an away game as if we played at home.... and we were not louder than the locals, the locals simply never chanted for their team!
Great game to watch live anyway, we never looked under pressure, disappointing game for Bonucci who ended up being Sassuolo most dangerous player...
Excellent game by most, but motm goes to Khedira who was outstanding

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just got back from the game, have to say was a bit unreal to play an away game as if we played at home.... and we were not louder than the locals, the locals simply never chanted for their team!
Great game to watch live anyway, we never looked under pressure, disappointing game for Bonucci who ended up being Sassuolo most dangerous player...
Excellent game by most, but motm goes to Khedira who was outstanding

Sassuolo is a weird one though isn't it because they don't play in the team's direct locale, and they are basically a tiny team with money.

What's the stadium like? I might pop over next season.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Sassuolo is a weird one though isn't it because they don't play in the team's direct locale, and they are basically a tiny team with money.

What's the stadium like? I might pop over next season.
Stadium is nice but our sector was probably oversold, a lot of people standing on the stairs. I would definitely recommend it as away game, little fuss and 80% of fans were juventini. Food was great, if you decide to go will give you some recommendations, infact were thinking of going back already

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Stadium is nice but our sector was probably oversold, a lot of people standing on the stairs. I would definitely recommend it as away game, little fuss and 80% of fans were juventini. Food was great, if you decide to go will give you some recommendations, infact were thinking of going back already

Did you get the chance to throw pig heads at Berardi?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
All of a sudden an attacking Juve actually looks to fulfill the preseason prophecies of being a CL contender.

Thats why i think allegri should have thinkered with this formations since preseason because it was obvious we had great attacking players.

Its not late of course we have adapted very well.

Our first checkpoint is that we are not playing shid football anymore...this is very good

now we need to try to maintain that tempo for more than 45 mins...because we are falling flat in the 2nd haldf.

- - - Updated - - -

He has done well with Sassuolo and deserves credit for it, but he is not what the people in this forum try to make us believe he is.

A local hero. Thats it.
Thats a btit harsh, because he had put the numbers and before the injury he was doing great.

He would be a real contender for cuadrado in that wing if we dcontinue with this formation...specially since the latter lacks endproduct and the interisti do not

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Yeah there is no one player who you can say is the best in this team. Mandzu plays great, love his back flicks , one touches and header passes. Higuain is great finisher and probably the best player but he would suck with out service. Cuads finally shows his best. His long crosses are just great. Alex Sandro is a tank on that left flank. Dybala is still our of form but he still creates so much danger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)