[Serie A, 22nd round] Sassuolo 0-2 JUVENTUS [29th January, 2017] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Alex Sandro

• Khedira

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Great game. Few missed chances and stumbles from defenders but other than that almost perfect.

Two great goals from open play, plenty of chances created, zero injuries, barely a chance for the opposition and Pjaca & Rincon got some minutes to make a mark. Plus this was away against a fully fit team who has caused some suprising upsets when we've played them away.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Great first half meh 2nd half. Love the formation just not sure if we have the legs for it. We have the players for rotation wish we used them more to keep the same intensity goijg for 90mins. We have the players to do this... use them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Great first half meh 2nd half. Love the formation just not sure if we have the legs for it. We have the players for rotation wish we used them more to keep the same intensity goijg for 90mins. We have the players to do this... use them.
We need to get mechanics into the formation as we havent tried it before. So he'll overload them for now i recon.

As long as both Mandzukic and Higuain are fit to play, we are fine. Dybala can be subbed with Pjanic, moving someone new into holding midfield. Cuadrado can be replaced with Pjaca. And we got plenty of CM options

Higuain played nearly all games for Napoli last year and doesnt seem to have any issue playing all games

Mandzukic when fit, can go on for seemingly forever as wel. And is arguably the most vital player to make this 4231 happen

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Higuain played nearly all games for Napoli last year and doesnt seem to have any issue playing all games

Mandzukic when fit, can go on for seemingly forever as wel. And is arguably the most vital player to make this 4231 happen
Yes, it is madness that these two players can have so much stamina and match fitness. Ok, maybe we already expected Mandzukic to be machine.
But Higuain?! Gosh...he is a surprisingly fit player. Him score all these goals is really a huge middle finger to the fat jokes that people make.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We need to get mechanics into the formation as we havent tried it before. So he'll overload them for now i recon.

As long as both Mandzukic and Higuain are fit to play, we are fine. Dybala can be subbed with Pjanic, moving someone new into holding midfield. Cuadrado can be replaced with Pjaca. And we got plenty of CM options

This is what i think he is doing after spending sometime trying to understand it. :tup:

May 26, 2016
Good game by us. Should have scored some more but overall solid performance.

Nice to see Bonucci and Chellini back to their best. They looked rejuvenated and i thought they played excellent .

Pipita keeps scoring , mandzu keeps doing MandzuLike things and dybala was decent too and unlucky not to score.

I think this formation Suits us.

Sassuolo were dissapointing, but it was also because we played great defensively .

And btw, never mention that Berardi boy again, can't believe how hard he has been overrated. Hope he goes to Inter. Not our standard.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Good game by us. Should have scored some more but overall solid performance.

Nice to see Bonucci and Chellini back to their best. They looked rejuvenated and i thought they played excellent .

Pipita keeps scoring , mandzu keeps doing MandzuLike things and dybala was decent too and unlucky not to score.

I think this formation Suits us.

Sassuolo were dissapointing, but it was also because we played great defensively .

And btw, never mention that Berardi boy again, can't believe how hard he has been overrated. Hope he goes to Inter. Not our standard.

:agree: Think the same.Overrated player as hell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)