Serie A 2023-24 (104 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
yes, gasp is a little hitler to work with. so what, it seems like common knowledge between fans, i bet every footballer knows that too. some of these guys play the best football of their lives and that enables them to get better contracts. maehle spent like 3 or 4 seasons there, right? why didn't he ask his agent to find him a new club after season one?

do i miss something? what's the problem here, hard work?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Am i the only who thinks this is normal? I actually like shit like this especially in the current money centered passionless world of football.
I have to agree. It's not a lovely thing to say, but 'sporco Bianconero' is pretty tame tbh. I wouldn't even be upset if somebody called me that, I don't think

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yes, gasp is a little hitler to work with. so what, it seems like common knowledge between fans, i bet every footballer knows that too. some of these guys play the best football of their lives and that enables them to get better contracts. maehle spent like 3 or 4 seasons there, right? why didn't he ask his agent to find him a new club after season one?

do i miss something? what's the problem here, hard work?
I think it grinds down players over time, so 3-4 seasons sounds about right for a player on average. His "footsoldiers" could remain indefinitely.

I think at a bigger club you can't really get away with it though, not in modern football. You see this across all different leagues.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Bbilan did nothing to reinforce everything behind Leao this summer

Their midfield is an express lane and their defense is a unmanned toll booth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 29, Guests: 64)