Serie A 2023-24 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Am i the only who thinks this is normal? I actually like shit like this especially in the current money centered passionless world of football.
I'd even call this weak shit compared to "Se saltelli, muore Balotelli" and "Eto'o, Eto'o, l'hanno visto con le rose, con le rose sul metro" :D
Yeah, those were fans chanting, these are actual football players, but "dirty Juventino" is really not something to lose sleep about.
It's funny though that they sing this when Juve is at its weakest, not when we beat them in like 10 matches straight. They knew that this kind of provocation back then might have led to another 6:1 destruction.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sums up the whole attitude of the league, players and officials. There is an obsession with Juve.
And then we have people on Tuz pretending that this entire corrupt league and the governing body isn’t anti-Juve. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Am i the only who thinks this is normal? I actually like shit like this especially in the current money centered passionless world of football.
Yep. Don’t have any problem with this at all. Wish there was more of it in the sterile modern game. This being scrubbed from the game is why the Premier League is so bland, even if they are buying all the best players in football.

Problem in Italy is that there’s a ludicrous double standard where Juve is consistently punished for every minor instance of this stuff, while every other club is allowed to continue with it.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
only 30k people watched atalanta's game on dazn, serie a made in italy is on fire :baus:

in any normal country heads would roll. i bet gravina sleeps tight. italy deserves every bit of this. mess with juve and this is what you get: not even your own people will follow this corrupt irrelevant league.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah doesn't bother me at all really, just find it funny when teams are so full of foreign players now.
That's the odd part of it, not the chant, and not just it being foreign players, Serie A was filled with season foreign players who were there for a decade or more.

Bur this Milan squad? 2/3rds of them just joined, or played 1-2 seasons there tops. Bunch of Chelsea rejects or random americans/frienchies here on a pit stop to the big clubs, who I would be suprised they even speak Italian yet.

So their club appointed italian tutor must be glad they advanced to the degree of singing chants.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a few +30 players left, oldies like sandro, tek, pinso or danilo still make jj one of the oldest squads around

we have the smallest squad according to this, they didn't include yildiz and huijsen though

1693916071740.png

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
25- 26 average age of squad is good enough, dont think we should even aim to lower it.

- - - Updated - - -

Did they really use bullshit word in their official statement? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)