Serie A 2023-24 (128 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This is the Milan team people say improved over the Summer?

Lost a great future captain calibre midfielder to Al-Newcastle & I'm seeing the same mediocre team + the American fraud that's 6/10 when he's actually fit enough to play 4 games in a row.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
This is the Milan team people say improved over the Summer?

Lost a great future captain calibre midfielder to Al-Newcastle & I'm seeing the same mediocre team + the American fraud that's 6/10 when he's actually fit enough to play 4 games in a row.
Why do you think he’s a fraud?

He’s had a good start to the season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the third time in a row that Inzaghi has subbed him out for Frattesi around the 60 minute mark. It says something :D
It says that Inter has two excellent players and Inzaghi can rotate. Barella runs a lot and it's a blessing for them that they won't be forced to murder him and play him for 80-90 minutes every match. They got an excellent player in Frattesi to give some rest to Barella from time to time. Shame for Frattesi though that he won't be a regular starter with Barella around.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is the third time in a row that Inzaghi has subbed him out for Frattesi around the 60 minute mark. It says something :D
frattesi just arrived there, and they have the luxury of integrating him slowly

my guess is that both will start by the end of the season. only a matter of time before frattesi is their first lcm pick over mkhi. frattesi played many times as an lcm for sassuolo, the armenian is like 34-35, it's bound to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)