Serie A 2023-24 (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It says that Inter has two excellent players and Inzaghi can rotate. Barella runs a lot and it's a blessing for them that they won't be forced to murder him and play him for 80-90 minutes every match. They got an excellent player in Frattesi to give some rest to Barella from time to time. Shame for Frattesi though that he won't be a regular starter with Barella around.
Well thank you. You made me miss Marotta even more.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter are running away with the title.
I dont know if this is the reason but facts:
Juve started their downfall when Marotta left
Inter started being serious only when they got Marrota.
We should have never let him go.
As for Allegri - Still unconvinced. He needs to do much more for most of us fans to forgive him for the shit Juve shown the past two years.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Damn I thought Inter will struggle a bit after Brozovic left, but Calhanoglu seems to be his natural heir.
Tbh I prefer him away from the box as much as possible bc its one less creative threat to account for in that area.

Naturally, he’s more inclined to be much more involved in the final third. setting tempo and metronome of play might be a nice feature but it’s not the product he offers.

Unfortunately, sfinter are deep and the squad planning is well thought out. Once Mkhi gains fatigue later in the szn, Hakan may be inserted higher up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)