Serie A 2023-24 (67 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Napoli looked gassed once nazio survived that initial intense pressure. It was inevitable that that stupidly high offside trap would be breached. Still this game might have ended 5-0 to Napoli.
Luis Alberto had a really good game but he is so slow. Immobile was shit.
Fuck Sarri. Fuck tiny violin man.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
miserable cunts of milan are investigated after their post match anti juve chants. i have no illusion that they'll get an exemplary penalty like a fine of a few thousand euros lol

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Am i the only who thinks this is normal? I actually like shit like this especially in the current money centered passionless world of football.
Agree. Unless it’s an over the top chant with physical violence involved I don’t see why that warrants an investigation at all. We should embrace all the hatred. Makes victory twice more pleasant.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Am i the only who thinks this is normal? I actually like shit like this especially in the current money centered passionless world of football.
it's all right indeed. it's petty but these aren't too smart people, what do we expect.

the news is that the federation didn't let it slip. they didn't give a shit about vlahovic, kean or cuadrado being racially abused, but they already closed our curva (when we had fans in the stadium lol) for territorial discrimination against napoli, and of course we got massacred by the media and the whole world of football when lukaku provoked our crowd and some idiots gave a wrong answer. remembering the events of the last few seasons, it's a surprising change.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
it's all right indeed. it's petty but these aren't too smart people, what do we expect.

the news is that the federation didn't let it slip. they didn't give a shit about vlahovic, kean or cuadrado being racially abused, but they already closed our curva (when we had fans in the stadium lol) for territorial discrimination against napoli, and of course we got massacred by the media and the whole world of football when lukaku provoked our crowd and some idiots gave a wrong answer. remembering the events of the last few seasons, it's a surprising change.
It goes back to our bro own problem with figc, making up rules as they go like wtf is territorial discrimination? Also what rule did milan players broke?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 45)