Serie A 2023-24 (126 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
As much as folks want to fawn over sfinter and bbilan mercatos just keep the following in mind:

Inzaghi has done little to nothing with Inter. He has barely anything to show for all the hype. Literally pissed away trophies and titles.

And then there is Pioli. A rare case of falling upwards. A coach that is arguably more incompetent than Jj's very own Failegri. Do you know how difficult it is to be a worse coach than Allegri?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I just can't imagine how bad Sarris lazio will be with his rotation and CL football, expect completely disaster from them in both CL and the league. They even starter with 2 loosess playing only in the league

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Is this the season Mourinho has his customary public feud with management and gets the sack?

Milan look really good btw. Tomori especially, is a beast. Such an underrated defender. It’s shambolic that a clown like Maguire starts for the England 11 and Tomori even struggles to get considered for the squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Is this the season Mourinho has his customary public feud with management and gets the sack?

Milan look really good btw. Tomori especially, is a beast. Such an underrated defender. It’s shambolic that a clown like Maguire starts for the England 11 and Tomori even struggles to get considered for the squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got us some powerful jinxes up in hurrr

Jul 15, 2006
never doubt beppe the shitmeister, first of his name, collector of dog turds, harbinger of bankruptcy. if he wasn't around, you would not get another chance to see arnautovic and alexis sanchez in action same time.
Valentino Lazaro, Matteo Politano, Andrea Pinamonti, Joaquín Correa? No sporting director has every signing workout ser — he does miss

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala not fit for a big game shocker
but he's a champion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)