Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Good old third season syndrome with finished Jose. All downhill from here for Roma until they inevitably sack him.
this + mourinho trolling his own club ("worst ever start of the season? first time roma played two european finals in their history too") make it even funnier:

what a shit show. and they said that dybaku or lubala will tear this league an other one lol
is it a striker problem though? they are scoring but the play and organization of team is awful. mourinho's team is even more out of ideas than allegri is.

also their defense is really bad. smalling looks past it for roma standards and the loss of ibanez is being felt in cb area.

they need 2-3 more starters to be able to compete for top 7 in league. best thing to do is get out of europe asap and focus on playing once a week.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If investcorp buy inter we are fucked. Only have to look at how they saved Gucci and turned them into a profitable and massive brand. Whilst elkunt will be too busy bending over and not actually getting us anywhere as has been the case for years.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you gotta respect tuttosport for their efforts. anti-juve press has plenty of outlets, gds is pro-inda as they can be, and nobody talks about these things at all

of course tuttosport won't replace a team. that's a separate matter. but giving some visibility to clear as sky agendas is something i welcome

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
This scudetto is there for the taking. All tje teams suck and we might just he the best of the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you gotta respect tuttosport for their efforts. anti-juve press has plenty of outlets, gds is pro-inda as they can be, and nobody talks about these things at all

of course tuttosport won't replace a team. that's a separate matter. but giving some visibility to clear as sky agendas is something i welcome

Fortunately tuttosport's latest editor is a big Juve fan so he will no doubt rival any anti Juve press. Which is more than what can be said about Elkann's la stampa

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Sad state of affairs when juventini can only expect tuttosport to have their back against the barrage of anti-juve abuse out there, and not their actual management.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maurizio Sarri: “ I'm ferociously pissed off at UEFA, FIFA, Lega Serie A and the rest of this gang. There have been 50 muscle injuries but I haven't seen any statement. They're sending these guys to the slaughterhouse."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)