Serie A 2023-24 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
How come the likes of Omshinen (or whatever his name is), Kvara, Leao, Theo Hernandez, are still playing in Serie A? I mean, aren't these guys pissed they are making 1/2 of what they could be making at the PL?

The Italian ones and shit like Lautaro I can understand why still in Italy, but not these foreigners.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI - Massimiliano Allegri’s Juventus side have surprised many this season, having faced significant disruption over the summer. The Old Lady has quietly got on with winning games, despite all the noise, and have secured 14 points with seven games played this season.

Am I the only one looking at it as 7 points lost rather than 14 points won?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
How come the likes of Omshinen (or whatever his name is), Kvara, Leao, Theo Hernandez, are still playing in Serie A? I mean, aren't these guys pissed they are making 1/2 of what they could be making at the PL?

The Italian ones and shit like Lautaro I can understand why still in Italy, but not these foreigners.
A lot of the wives and families absolutely hate living in England and many have complained about it. London is ok although ugly, but we've got nothing spectacular to look at. My jaw hit the floor when I saw Lake Como in person.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Wow this thread is dead. No one talking about Merda screwing up a two goal lead?
i came home, switched on the tv, and i saw barella rolling on the floor after a weak touch. i switched to an other channel, i can't stand that team

that said, lol at them. if they don't win serie a that would be the biggest choke job ever. they have serious depth for this shitty league

also my buddy just sent this, i thought that's quite a netflix compatible bench for inda right there:

received_1401720773752669.jpeg

Last edited:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
The kid that scored Bologna's second goal. Zirkzee. What a brilliant goal. Is this a one off/fluke or is he a real talent?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The kid that scored Bologna's second goal. Zirkzee. What a brilliant goal. Is this a one off/fluke or is he a real talent?
He was excellent against us too. Excellent assist for Bologna's goal and he was creating chances for fun. Bremer had no idea how to defend against him. Obviously talented, but I only saw him against us and Inter, and it turns out that those, and the match vs Cagliari, were his best matches so far. He was rated (much) lower on the other matches.
But yeah, very elegant and technical player for that height. One to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)