Serie A 2022-23 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Can't blame people for ditching this shit show, this league deserves to die
And this is precisely why I refuse to support any other Italian team in europe. Juve brought back 4 CL places to this league, brought ronaldo to Increase the profile of this league and revenue of other clubs for it, we were amongst the first to own our own stadium, have a B team and ladies team we were literally the only club that actually tried to market serie A and this is how we are repaid. No its time we made them pay and then some.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
And this is precisely why I refuse to support any other Italian team in europe. Juve brought back 4 CL places to this league, brought ronaldo to Increase the profile of this league and revenue of other clubs for it, we were amongst the first to own our own stadium, have a B team and ladies team we were literally the only club that actually tried to market serie A and this is how we are repaid. No its time we made them pay and then some.
Agree. We invest with CR7 and with him Serie A followers increasing. Then there is Covid, we have big burden with the cost and also other clubs. There is capital gains by selling the players but it will be followed by depreciation cost/ammortization in following years, it will be also shown in other club we do transaction. No base for players value and other clubs also doing it. And we punished for this

Only in Italy they can create bad image for their own Serie A. This kind of case would be seen as negative for normal football viewers and they wont attracted to follow or watch Serie A. I just dont get it why they do it, Serie A will lost is followers and going backwards

Mar 24, 2006
I'm so done.
Won't follow this shit ever again
stay strong , my friend , we will fight back , insieme piu forte

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, great time to be a fake fan.

--

I will go down with this ship, even if we play in Serie C. And I will do my best so that my son would also be a fan of this great cheater club.
well said bro , fino alla fine

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Been saying this for years- we should move to Switzerland or France.
I always found it weird. It's a national league.

Eventhough I do see why people would want that to happen, I'm not sure how I would feel about that personally. I find it okay and even interesting to see tournaments where teams are mixed up together, but not really a fond of idea seeing Juve surrounded by Swiss/French/German teams. It's like... it just doesn't feel right (truth be told, nor does this punishment).

Also, how would that work out exactly? Our entire headquarter would move to France? I honestly see no reason why would any club take a burden of flying over to Italy in order to play away matches against us.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I always found it weird. It's a national league.

Eventhough I do see why people would want that to happen, I'm not sure how I would feel about that personally. I find it okay and even interesting to see tournaments where teams are mixed up together, but not really a fond of idea seeing Juve surrounded by Swiss/French/German teams. It's like... it just doesn't feel right (truth be told, nor does this punishment).

Also, how would that work out exactly? Our entire headquarter would move to France? I honestly see no reason why would any club take a burden of flying over to Italy in order to play away matches against us.
Toronto Raptors, a Canadian basketball franchise plays in the NBA.

In football we have Cardiff City, a Welsh team play in the English championship for example.

Not hard to imagine a foreign team in your domestic league especially if it's from a neighbouring country. I mean, Northern Italy feels like an extension of France even culturally speaking.

Why would our headquarters move to France? I see no reason for us to do so.

It's unlikely to happen but this is not something out of the imagination.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Toronto Raptors, a Canadian basketball franchise plays in the NBA.

In football we have Cardiff City, a Welsh team play in the English championship for example.

Not hard to imagine a foreign team in your domestic league especially if it's from a neighbouring country. I mean, Northern Italy feels like an extension of France even culturally speaking.

Why would our headquarters move to France? I see no reason for us to do so.

It's unlikely to happen but this is not something out of the imagination.
Thanks for the examples. I don't follow NBA. As for Cardiff, last thing on my mind really.

Us being at the north did come to my mind, though. It certainly does make things easier. However, if we do it (or Bayern, or whoever), I see more teams following. In such case, there would be clubs from all over the country, whether that's south or east, and it kinda makes it difficult, no? I'm not sure if that's a good thing for football because I doubt it'd stop at Juve doing it. Seeing leagues mixed and matched is kinda meh imo. The first thing that comes to my mind is Super League which would happen as a result of many clubs rioting out.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Thanks for the examples. I don't follow NBA. As for Cardiff, last thing on my mind really.

Us being at the north did come to my mind, though. It certainly does make things easier. However, if we do it (or Bayern, or whoever), I see more teams following. In such case, there would be clubs from all over the country, whether that's south or east, and it kinda makes it difficult, no? I'm not sure if that's a good thing for football because I doubt it'd stop at Juve doing it. Seeing leagues mixed and matched is kinda meh imo. The first thing that comes to my mind is Super League which would happen as a result of many clubs rioting out.
There is already a super league in existence. The premier league.

I don't think travel is going to be that much of a problem. Clubs like Lyon, OM, Monaco, Nice etc are closer to Turin than to Paris.

Clubs like Bayern are not going to move out of their league as they are a protected asset and are by far and away the richest team in the league.

The situation with Juventus is different and unique. There is no benefit of staying in a league that actively works towards sabotaging your richest club.

When a business is being constantly penalized for arbitrary reasons, it's best to move the business to a different location.

Time to move out of the Pakistan of Europe to a more stable nation with better resources, better law and order, better footballers, better youth systems etc

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Antonio #Cassano: "I only say one thing, if it's true for #Juve, it should be true for all Italian clubs. Because obviously #Juve makes 50 pages of news in the newspapers, the others only make a few."

"Let's not believe now that only #Juve did this thing, if they did it then other clubs did as well. And then the law should be applied to everyone."

[TuttoSport]

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2023-01-21_17-25-59.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

photo_2023-01-21_18-38-45.jpg

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Can’t wait until we leave this shit league so I can snowjob the rest of the clown fans who remain.

“I support JJ. Who do you support?”

“Oh, really? I support Inter. Jeez.”

“Ahh yes, Miami is a cool place, been there before.”

“Ummm no, I mean Inter Milan.”

“Inter Milan? Huh, never heard of that.”

“You mean you like Juve and haven’t heard of Inter Milan?”

“Nope, never heard of it. Have a good one.”

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There is already a super league in existence. The premier league.

I don't think travel is going to be that much of a problem. Clubs like Lyon, OM, Monaco, Nice etc are closer to Turin than to Paris.

Clubs like Bayern are not going to move out of their league as they are a protected asset and are by far and away the richest team in the league.

The situation with Juventus is different and unique. There is no benefit of staying in a league that actively works towards sabotaging your richest club.

When a business is being constantly penalized for arbitrary reasons, it's best to move the business to a different location.

Time to move out of the Pakistan of Europe to a more stable nation with better resources, better law and order, better footballers, better youth systems etc
100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)