Serie A 2022-23 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzak

Sep 11, 2014
I dont care about what Bonucci did five years ago, or when Chiellini and Barzagli were holding his hands and guiding him every step of the way.
I won't deny that they have augmented his defensive abilities but let's not forget that he was the ultimate ball playing defender in his day, and there was a time when Pep wanted him at Man City.
He also won the Euro with Chiellini not 5, but just over an year ago, in case you have an extra-short memory.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I won't deny that they have augmented his defensive abilities but let's not forget that he was the ultimate ball playing defender in his day, and there was a time when Pep wanted him at Man City.
He also won the Euro with Chiellini not 5, but just over an year ago, in case you have an extra-short memory.
I am not denying his past usefulness, but he's expired goods now. Recurring injury issues, getting on in age, reliability and consistency issues (possibly exacerbated by the former and the latter) are all visible. It's time to move on.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
let's not forget that he was the ultimate ball playing defender in his day
Yes, ultimate at playing with his balls while others did the work

Yes, let's not forget that the benchmark defensive expert Guardiola wanted him and means he is great and not infact shit.

Yes, Paredes won the WC not 1 year but 1 month ago that means he should forever be a starter at JJ

Flawless logic, Ssuck

#RespectIlCrapitano :sad:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yes, Paredes won the WC not 1 year but 1 month ago that means he should forever be a starter at JJ

Flawless logic, Ssuck

#RespectIlCrapitano :sad:
He's over the hill now, but Bonucci was great for italy when they won the euros.

Didn't just sit on the bench all tournament and scored a pen.

Bonucci won so much for and with the club, all you fucks disrespecting him can suck a dick.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wording, but being real, last three games he looks like mini Harland in the making. So fast and strong, even left footed like Erling.
Nice to know that it's 2023 and we've already made it to "next Haaling" comparisons. :tup:

I couldn’t even imagine winning a match 8-2. What an achievement.
Allegrisaurus would need about three months to score that many goals.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Nice to know that it's 2023 and we've already made it to "next Haaling" comparisons. :tup:

Allegrisaurus would need about three months to score that many goals.
Well, i agree its pre mature to make this kind of comparision, but damn fast ass striker, 1.9m+ tall, left footed and coming from a scandinavian country.
I dont think its that bad to compare them when u look at this list, the resemblence is clear.
I dont if u guys watch this Hojlund guy, but besides scoring he also got two penalties for Atalanta in that game, he looks so damn good after the break.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
photo_2023-01-20_18-27-28.jpg

Osimhen was sold to Napoli for €70m + over €10m in bonuses, €20m of that was made up of 4 players.

Liguori, one of the players given a hugely-inflated transfer value confirms: ‘never even been to Lille. They ruined our careers.’

Let’s enjoy the top scorer of Serie A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)