Serie A 2022-23 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Skriniar is on the market and we're not trying?

:sergio:
his agent didnt really say he is on the market, but he confirmed that they declined inters new contract offer and renewing with inter seems impossible now. Also confirmed they are negiotiating with PSG and two other clubs (they can do it since he has less and 6 months of his contract). He also said that inter refused 50+10m offer for Skriniar last summer (offer from PSG), now they are probably left with nothing.

This is the whole interview, if u are not disgusted by this site:
https://sempreinter.com/2023/01/23/...n-decided-to-put-him-up-for-sale-last-summer/

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ansa published an excerpt of #Juventus statement of defense in which the bianconero club, to counter the decision of the Federal Court of Appeals and the request of the Figc Prosecutor, presented a dialogue between Federico #Cherubini and Stefano Bertola, within the context of the “famous” Consob inspection, taken from a phone intercept which in this case should be read in favor of the Piemontese club:

"But in my opinion, from the feeling it seems that what the Consob inspectors are looking is to understand where…as if there was a blatant overvaluation, as if in our documents there would be I don't know… look, as if #Pjanic was worth 20 but we would sell him at 50, as if there was the awareness of that… I believe that this… every time a value was attributed, I repeat it was made in a more or less correct manner, it's not like what they think…", #Cherubini says.

Bertola answered: "No no, there isn't any intent…Malicious no. If they are looking for that they will not find anything, they will not find anything."

In the statement of defense they mention of improper handling of the findings from phone tapping and bugs, in which they selected parts of the content. The Federal Prosecutor didn't report in his act the content of a very important intercept between #Cherubini and Bertola on July 15th 2021, in which the financial police didn't report in their record the final part which is significant in terms of the non-existence of the offense (criminal and, to the extent applicable, sporting)

[Sportface via @averagejuventinoguy]

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The investigation into the so-called 'salary maneuver' at Juventus should close during the week, unless requested to extend.

Juventus risks from the fine to the penalty in the standings, up to, in the most extreme cases, the relegation to Serie B.

— SkySport

- - - Updated - - -

The investigation on the so-called "salary maneuvers" at #Juventus should end this week unless there is a request for an extension: in that case, the bianconero club risks violating Article 31, which concerns illegal management and economic activities and the framework in particular for the agreements with the players. With the proceeding that should take place by the end of March, #Juve could risk receiving from a fine to a point deduction in the league, all the way to, in the most extreme cases, relegation to Serie B.

[Sky Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Could this be our master plan?

Top teams take their foot off the gas.

15 points added back last day of the season. We win the league
even if
I don't see Napoli flopping hard in the second part of the season

- - - Updated - - -

Ansa published an excerpt of #Juventus statement of defense in which the bianconero club, to counter the decision of the Federal Court of Appeals and the request of the Figc Prosecutor, presented a dialogue between Federico #Cherubini and Stefano Bertola, within the context of the “famous” Consob inspection, taken from a phone intercept which in this case should be read in favor of the Piemontese club:

"But in my opinion, from the feeling it seems that what the Consob inspectors are looking is to understand where…as if there was a blatant overvaluation, as if in our documents there would be I don't know… look, as if #Pjanic was worth 20 but we would sell him at 50, as if there was the awareness of that… I believe that this… every time a value was attributed, I repeat it was made in a more or less correct manner, it's not like what they think…", #Cherubini says.

Bertola answered: "No no, there isn't any intent…Malicious no. If they are looking for that they will not find anything, they will not find anything."

In the statement of defense they mention of improper handling of the findings from phone tapping and bugs, in which they selected parts of the content. The Federal Prosecutor didn't report in his act the content of a very important intercept between #Cherubini and Bertola on July 15th 2021, in which the financial police didn't report in their record the final part which is significant in terms of the non-existence of the offense (criminal and, to the extent applicable, sporting)

[Sportface via @averagejuventinoguy]
some already said that they probably knew about wire tappings making a fake dialogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)