Serie A 2021-22 (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Look at this fucking turd celebrating and cheering for teams and coaches of rival clubs :lol:

This forum is a disgrace for letting this monkey out of his cage. It’s been derailed by this clown and has been rendered nearly unreadable at the moment. I can see why DaiDevil gave up on it and I reckon a few more quality posters will be lost soon if the mods don’t step up their game.

Last edited:
May 23, 2013
Sad that Atalanta has missed out on Europe. They overachieved a 10000x by being a top 4 club these past three seasons, but it seems they just couldn't keep it up due to sales and injuries.

Hope to see them back in European spots next season.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sad that Atalanta has missed out on Europe. They overachieved a 10000x by being a top 4 club these past three seasons, but it seems they just couldn't keep it up due to sales and injuries.

Atalanta’s players are a bunch of thugs who play rugby, not football. Good to see them get their comeuppance.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

I dont think they cared about Europa League. Not having to play in Europe will help them next season. They will buy some young players again this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)