Serie A 2021-22 (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Simone Inzaghi and Inter bottled this. They had the best starting XI, the best bench, the best possible schedule in the last rounds, and they had a lot of help from the refs throughout the season, yet they choked.
Milan in 2011-12 was the last favorite who failed to win the league, but at least back then they had the gazzilion injuries excuse, as well as gol di Muntari.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
:agree:

No matter what Inter fans say about their season being great because they actively stopped us getting silverware, they are deluding themselves because everyone knows missing out on that second star on the final day to Milan sucks ass.
This season was their best opportunity to get their second star. I think it'll take them a while to achieve that especially with impending sales and vulnerable financial situation.

We need to stop fucking around and get back to winning ways.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:agree:

No matter what Inter fans say about their season being great because they actively stopped us getting silverware, they are deluding themselves because everyone knows missing out on that second star on the final day to Milan sucks ass.
It would be a fake 2nd star anyway, they have gifted fake scudetti. But let's prevent them ourselves from now on

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Title contenders in Italy get 3-0 easy victories against mid table sides in the last match day, while in England the contenders struggle to win when everything is on the line. Wonder why that is? :lol: What a shit league this is.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It would be a fake 2nd star anyway, they have gifted fake scudetti. But let's prevent them ourselves from now on
Meh, not in their minds. So I’ll revel in the hurt that it gives them because they literally fucked themselves in the ass during this year’s league which was essentially a walk in the park for them.

May 23, 2013
1653240735178.png

This is how Milan's season was looking in 2019-20 before they signed Ibrahimovic. 6 wins in 18 games and placed 12th in the league. Milan were an absolute joke and most people were scratching their heads and laughing at the appointment of Pioli. But Zlatan came in and absolutely transformed the mentality of that club. And he along with other shrewd younger signings such as Theo and Leao are most responsible for Milan's title win this season.

Under Marotta we made similar signings.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I know some people want Milan to win as they find their fans unbearable but truth be told I genuinely don't personally know any Milan or Inter fans so I cheer for Milan based on their behaviour on the pitch throughout the season and can safely say that Inter players were totally disgusting.

Inter benefited from too many dodgy calls while Milan having a much weaker squad led the table for a long time and I really feel in my bones that this will be a one off for them.

Retaining the Scudetto is the hallmark of a great side and this Inter team would of been remembered as one if they won a domestic treble and got their "second star."

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Anyone else think Rafael Leao will win Serie A MVP?

What a jump he had in a year. Not long ago was considered a dissapointing raw talent not developing well because he focused on off the pitch life style.

There is no one better in Serie A right now. It will be criminal if he doesn't win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)