Serie A 2021-22 (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
inter still did well considering the circumstances. Lost Conte, Lukaku, Eriksen, Hakimi, that's 3 starters and their winning coach. Won 84pts (7 short of last season), won the 2 cups, passed the group stage of CL. Still, they had the scudetto in the bag and bottled it vs Bologna, which makes it sweet

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The way Italian teams get walloped in Europe explains the shit state of the league. A close title race just means you have multiple average teams.

Watch both Milan get knocked out of the CL group stage next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus outspending all clubs in Italy and come away with nothing :lol:

Fvck you Agnelli for pissing on the empire you helped rebuild
This is what we should be focusing.

Not praising average teams for winning shit, but how we permitted those bums shamed on us with the millions invested in this team.

Its an insult

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The way Italian teams get walloped in Europe explains the shit state of the league. A close title race just means you have multiple average teams.

Watch both Milan get knocked out of the CL group stage next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They will get a relatively easier group given that Milan will be in pot 1 now but I do agree with your point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This season was their best opportunity to get their second star. I think it'll take them a while to achieve that especially with impending sales and vulnerable financial situation.

We need to stop fucking around and get back to winning ways.
Yep. We need to get our 4th before anybody gets their 2nd. Hard, but would be epic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)