Serie A 2021-22 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
All inter new players are on fire from week 1 and 2. Their gameplay change when Vidal comes in. And the introducing of Correa seal their win at Verona. seems there is no fitness issue for their new players

Udinese vs Venezia (Udinese win by 1 goal) V

Dont think that Udinese can be this great by winning 3-0, I tought max they can get 2 goal diff with some fight by Venezia but they do take this winning

Hellas Verona vs Inter (Inter win by 2 goals or more) V

This can be another game, cause up until 83' it is still 1-1, while Inter keep pushing and put more attacking option. Verona just sit and try to hold and as expected they failed miserably. 2 goals from Correia punish them. While they actually gives some fight. This will be another headeache for EDF, just like his 2 season earlier. He needs some easy oppponent to bounce back and regain confidence. They will face Bologna, Roma , Salernitana. They need to get 3 points against both Bologna and Salernitana to keep them in relatively good position. Failed to do that, it will be a sacking warning for EDF

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
honestly, we left some relatively cheap and very promising Argies go without even trying this summer in De Paul and Correa. i know we have financial dificulties but the fact that there was no effort for either of them is weird
Ronaldo left us so late in transfer window. If it's earlier, i can see us made Dzeko or Correa also as an option

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
De paul and Correa would fit very nice on this team.
*Would’ve

Damn, all this wistful thinking we’ve all been doing now for years about solving problem areas of this team. It’s deadening to think of all of the opportunities to fix that have passed us by.

One can only hope that the end of the tunnel is near with Ronaldo gone. But then this was so unnecessarily self inflicted in the first place. :depressed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)