Serie A 2020-21 (16 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Lol @ all the turds that criticize our players/fans celebrating a CL spot.

No king reigns forever. We had a good run. A record that will probably won't be broken in the next 50 years if ever.
damn it was so dramatic ending that it was normal to celebrate, i did it myself and to see niples going down as they did was a joy. We can hate Inter as much as we want, but u can see that thei mgmt at least has some class, while the AdL is a person i will always hate, same as lotito.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
damn it was so dramatic ending that it was normal to celebrate, i did it myself and to see niples going down as they did was a joy. We can hate Inter as much as we want, but u can see that thei mgmt at least has some class, while the AdL is a person i will always hate, same as lotito.
The only reason this Inter seems to have some class is because they have recruited our people.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Still can't get over how good it is to get in at the expense of Napoli LMFAO @Bianconero_Aus
Same here. I can't wipe the smile off my face. Especially after pulling that ASL shit.
Fucking glorious LMAO. Gives us more ammunition to use against those filthy cunts. They bottled it big time, seriously I don’t think anyone really expected them to drop points in that position. So damn satisfying.
and to do it on final match day as well. it's a big F U to entire napoli squad.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That would be a great signing for them. Conceicao wont command much from the transfer market and make use of whats already there, he'll get Napoli play more organised and defensively football, but then we're talking about Napoli, lets see how he fairs with the management and fans over there.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That would be a great signing for them. Conceicao wont command much from the transfer market and make use of whats already there, he'll get Napoli play more organised and defensively football, but then we're talking about Napoli, lets see how he fairs with the management and fans over there.
Rarely coaches coming in from another league do well right from the start, usually the first season is a learning curve to adapt to the tips and tricks of Serie A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)