Serie A 2020-21 (14 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Grazie Hellas Verona! Took 5 points from us but in the end they compensated. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hats off to Napoli, at least they have balls not to hire Italian coaches.
Word. :tup: Roma also.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol @ all the turds that criticize our players/fans celebrating a CL spot.

No king reigns forever. We had a good run. A record that will probably won't be broken in the next 50 years if ever.
Word. CL spot + Coppa trophy really put a smile on my face.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Good coach appt by Naploli but pretty big and retarded error by ADL and co in letting firing of Gattuso and hiring new coach get out in the open while they were fighting for top 4, and that ultimately cost them. ADL made up for the 3 pts he owed us, grazie.

- - - Updated - - -

Rarely coaches coming in from another league do well right from the start, usually the first season is a learning curve to adapt to the tips and tricks of Serie A
Seemed to have plenty of eyetalian elements in his coaching.

Next season will be interesting with the coaches. Will Mou still say my inter or do handcuff gesture at them?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Good coach appt by Naploli but pretty big and retarded error by ADL and co in letting firing of Gattuso and hiring new coach get out in the open while they were fighting for top 4, and that ultimately cost them. ADL made up for the 3 pts he owed us, grazie.

- - - Updated - - -

Seemed to have plenty of eyetalian elements in his coaching.

Next season will be interesting with the coaches. Will Mou still say my inter or do handcuff gesture at them?
I thought Gattuso was leaving anyways irrespective of CL football next season

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I wouldn't be surprised if ADL hired Conceicao just to spite Juve. Let's get the coach that dumped Juve out of cl.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
LOL. The Pentagon will confirm the existence of aliens and those aliens will win the CL before Milan does.
Well, the Galacticos already won the CL, more than once, so it's Milan's turn now, I guess ;)

P.S. Calm your britches, guys, I am only kidding - Milan is a long way from winning the CL as in "not having the right set of players and coach" long way

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well, the Galacticos already won the CL, more than once, so it's Milan's turn now, I guess ;)

P.S. Calm your britches, guys, I am only kidding - Milan is a long way from winning the CL as in "not having the right set of players and coach" long way
Very convenient of you to resurface back as soon as you become semi-relevant again :rolleyes2:

Just kidding, welcome back.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Very convenient of you to resurface back as soon as you become semi-relevant again :rolleyes2:

Just kidding, welcome back.
What did Juve and Milan have in common the last 7 or so years, so that a Milan fan would discuss football with you guys? I mean other than playing in the same league, pretty much nothing else.

Thanks but I never left, so I am not back. :p Just not much time for forum endeavors the past few years ... Life happens, you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)