Serie A 2020-21 (9 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Because Angelli family doesn't have political power in Italy, financily probably the strongest/wealthiest. Gianni most definetely had some connections of his own, but younger members of Agnelli family not so much. Political scene in Italy is jurrassic park anyway, that's why De Laurentis or Lottito have this privileges. And most importantly, Agneli's were always hated for their succes. Italians have similar mentality like Balkan countries, you can be forgiven alot but not succes. How dare you to be better than the rest.
How can we regular people possibly know that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
the sentence has arrived.

150k fine
Lotito inhibition of 7 months.

If they gave 8 months he would have lost his role in the federation. How convenient.

:rolleyes2:
Simply ridiculous. I was expecting point deduction or even demote them yet they receive a ridiculous outcome - and they are also likely to appeal...
Can an appeal make them review the case and change their decision in a bad way?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Simply ridiculous. I was expecting point deduction or even demote them yet they receive a ridiculous outcome - and they are also likely to appeal...
Can an appeal make them review the case and change their decision in a bad way?
No the appeal will probably result them in getting +3 points and a free passage to CL football next season

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Inter still following the Juve trajectory, albeit a few years behind. I wonder if they’ll still be illiterate once they’ve caught up, ‘Im Inter’?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)