Serie A 2020-21 (10 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
perfect fit for inda merda, nicely shows the initials

on an other note:

i wonder when will they run out of the money completely
What caused the sudden twist at Suning? Not so long ago they've been investing millions in that Chinese club and Inter, and now they are broke all of a sudden? I mean we've seen that before in football but I'm sure there must have been signs already when they were spending huge amounts of cash on Lukaku and Hakimi last summer?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What caused the sudden twist at Suning? Not so long ago they've been investing millions in that Chinese club and Inter, and now they are broke all of a sudden? I mean we've seen that before in football but I'm sure there must have been signs already when they were spending huge amounts of cash on Lukaku and Hakimi last summer?
covid for one

Chinese government imposing limits on foreign investment last August being the other.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
last august, the government in china imposed a limit on non-strategic investments outside china. suning also wanted to concentrate their funds on their domestic retail business, and as part of their damage control measures, they already shut down their domestic football club.

they didn't pay a cent for hakimi yet. i read yesterday that they'll transfer the first installment today. they didn't pay wages until ~february, so the chinese can thank conte to keep the squad motivated. they are probably in a messy situation right now, and i can see them losing players and trying to get loans before the summer ends. bc partners could have been a good opportunity for them to ease the pressure, but if the tweet is accurate, then they'll need a loan before the end of the season to be able to provide financial guarantees for next season. it's hard to gather reliable information on their real status, rumors range from minor liquidity issues to bordernline bankruptcy.

:xfingers:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'd drop a crisp Andrew Jackson on them, but not a cent more. Considering that's probably the highest offer they'll get, I'll then sell Barella to Juve and play myself, an asthmatic that has kicked a ball twice, in midfield while on a Paratici-level contract. A reminder to read this when I present myself with a contract to sign: https://digital-photography-school....ame-person-in-one-photograph-using-photoshop/

Gonna be great.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
last august, the government in china imposed a limit on non-strategic investments outside china. suning also wanted to concentrate their funds on their domestic retail business, and as part of their damage control measures, they already shut down their domestic football club.

they didn't pay a cent for hakimi yet. i read yesterday that they'll transfer the first installment today. they didn't pay wages until ~february, so the chinese can thank conte to keep the squad motivated. they are probably in a messy situation right now, and i can see them losing players and trying to get loans before the summer ends. bc partners could have been a good opportunity for them to ease the pressure, but if the tweet is accurate, then they'll need a loan before the end of the season to be able to provide financial guarantees for next season. it's hard to gather reliable information on their real status, rumors range from minor liquidity issues to bordernline bankruptcy.

:xfingers:
Time to make offers for Barella, and Lautaro.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Time to make offers for Barella, and Lautaro.
lautaro wouldn't fit cr and even if we don't consider cr important in this regard, lautaro isn't that prolific anyway. i'd take barella, bastoni, lukaku, hakimi and even brozovic over him if i had to pick from their squad.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
As we all know, most of the media around Serie A‘s world have been waiting with knives behind their back for our demise and now that it is happening are stabbing away with glee. But this one really takes the cake for pure retardation:

Considering Gigi Buffon is suspended for using a blasphemous phrase, while Leonardo Bonucci and Merih Demiral have COVID after international duty, the Bianconeri are seemingly losing the professionalism they had so long boasted was in the club’s DNA.

Football Italia is such a joke these days. It seems to be left with a core of biased geriatrics such as Richard Hall or that Suzy; who seem to have solely consumed salt since they last published a magazine all of those years ago. Whilst the newer writers’ columns mostly look like they were written by some poor soul who failed their English GCSE; riddled with absolutely ridiculous mistakes either of a grammatical or subjective nature.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As we all know, most of the media around Serie A‘s world have been waiting with knives behind their back for our demise and now that it is happening are stabbing away with glee. But this one really takes the cake for pure retardation:

Considering Gigi Buffon is suspended for using a blasphemous phrase, while Leonardo Bonucci and Merih Demiral have COVID after international duty, the Bianconeri are seemingly losing the professionalism they had so long boasted was in the club’s DNA.

Football Italia is such a joke these days. It seems to be left with a core of biased geriatrics such as Richard Hall or that Suzy; who seem to have solely consumed salt since they last published a magazine all of those years ago. Whilst the newer writers’ columns mostly look like they were written by some poor soul who failed their English GCSE; riddled with absolutely ridiculous mistakes either of a grammatical or subjective nature.
But that phrase there is spot on. On one side you have a president that is more busy in creating a super league than running his club. Leaving the responsibility over for two clowns, one is busy building galacticos, regardless of the quality, he looks only at the price tag. The other, no one knows what he does but is recently seen raging during matches and kicking billboards.

For me, it is indeed lack of professionalism and most importantly far from lo stilo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Catching Covid with their NTs = unprofessional of Juve. Great journalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)