Serie A 2020-21 (153 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
This Inter team is honestly there for the taking. They will let you play and create chances, the question is can we outscore them as our defense might be worse.
We need to address 3 things:
1. Demiral has to be aggressive with Lukaku but not card related aggressive
2. Frabotta - Hope he limits Hakimi
3. Be tough in the middle and limit their dangerous counters.

With Milan we missed some players but were also lucky Milan missed some important players as well.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Inter is not a problem, Milan might be one
Actually I think that even if Milan deserve their place, they are also very lucky and I think they will drop more points in the second half of the season.
Inter will have ups and downs as usual.
In the end I expect those two teams to be a few points of each other.

As for us its always the same - We are our own worst enemy... If we play like we can and with consistency we will win.
The bad thing is that we havent won 3 in a row this season

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Actually I think that even if Milan deserve their place, they are also very lucky and I think they will drop more points in the second half of the season.
Inter will have ups and downs as usual.
In the end I expect those two teams to be a few points of each other.

As for us its always the same - We are our own worst enemy... If we play like we can and with consistency we will win.
The bad thing is that we havent won 3 in a row this season
Milan might be a one season wonder ala Lester. When just everything goes right, everyone over performs, guys like Drinkwater/Castilwhatever look much better then they really are. Inter struggles every game, Milan actually overplays opponents.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Milan might be a one season wonder ala Lester. When just everything goes right, everyone over performs, guys like Drinkwater/Castilwhatever look much better then they really are. Inter struggles every game, Milan actually overplays opponents.
I watch them both so yeah I know but they also had some great luck on the way and they dont have depth so I do expect them to have a bad period in the second half of the season.

Anyway I really think its still in our grasp if we get consistent.
Right now its difficult to predict if we finish 1st 2nd or 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)