Serie A 2020-21 (27 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Amazing how we are so bad and Nipples & Inda still managed to have less points :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Watching the Napoli - Sassuolo game and I have to say Locatell is darn impressive. He reminds me of prime Busquets with more mobility. Probably the best midfielder we could sign in the coming years.
I don't understand, first you say you like him and then you insult him

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Amazing how we are so bad and Nipples & Inda still managed to have less points :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Well if we had got 0 instead of 3 points against napoli, and they didnt have the 1 point deduction, they'd be in 2nd and we'd be...9th
:scared:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

:D

Busquets in his prime was actually a very good player, he never really got the same recognition as he was partnered with the likes of Xavi, Xabi Alonso and Iniesta who all got more attention because of him. Anyway Locatelli is also more likeable, really hope to sign him one day as that 40M price-tag seems justified imo.

Sassuolo's talents are all pretty impressive. I'd say Muldur, Boga, our very own Rogerio and Troare Junior are probably the finest talents in the league

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.football-italia.net/161540/lazio-risk-exclusion-serie

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims ‘the penalties referred to in article eight are applied to the responsible club, depending on its gravity, and range from fines, penalties, relegation to last place and even exclusion from the championship’.

The seriousness of the violation is assessed according to the health risk for players, staff, referees and all professionals exposed to the infection from COVID-19, as well as the ‘ascertained intention to alter the course or the result of a match of competition’.
What a shame that would be. I'd wager they get a small points deduction if the claims are true. Lose the 3 points and another 3 or 4 for the trouble.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
perin, pjaca and pellegrini all starting for genoa vs toro. pellegrini is in truly terrible form, didn't see him playing a decent match this season, but he could have had 2 assists already.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would have been soft but could easily have been given as a pen for Genoa. Refs just randomly decide as VAR team can't.
from the last angle they showed it looked like bremer kicked the ball first, but it was a close call indeed

- - - Updated - - -

pellegrini own goal lol, unlucky here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)