Serie A 2020-21 (22 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
https://www.football-italia.net/161374/marotta-clear-and-obvious-penalty

"This is not to seek an alibi, because that is not our style"

"I am not here to complain"

"I want to make very clear that I would have intervened to say all of this even if we had won the game, it is not an alibi for the result."

"I am not accusing anyone"

"Piccinini also didn’t award another clear penalty for Inter against Benevento"

Proceeds to complain and accuse. Absolute loser club. I bet Conte was so furious that Inter didn't get their default penalty he wouldn't even do the conference.

Just because you say it in a nice and well-worded way it doesn't make it less of an accusation or complaint. Marotta is slick at doing this, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

"I want to make very clear that I would have intervened to say all of this even if we had won the game, it is not an alibi for the result."

Proceeds to complain and accuse. Absolute loser club. I bet Conte was so furious that Inter didn't get their default penalty he wouldn't even do the conference.

Just because you say it in a nice and well-worded way it doesn't make it less of an accusation or complaint. Marotta is slick at doing this, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck.
internet rarely forgets :hihi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...marotta-inter-polemiche-imbarazzanti.html/amp

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So both france and England gone to lockdown.

England will likely announce a lockdown of a month.

Italy will probably follow soon as well.

Serie a is for sure getting put on hold or canceled.

Or they will move to one game format instead of home or away.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So both france and England gone to lockdown.

England will likely announce a lockdown of a month.

Italy will probably follow soon as well.

Serie a is for sure getting put on hold or canceled.

Or they will move to one game format instead of home or away.

If you think about all the viewers to these leagues. I mean really think about it. Break it down.

All the games that are played over the course of a season. Across Europe's biggest leagues. From Liverpool vs. Man City to Spezia vs. Cagliari. And all the viewers. all the views drawn by each and every game. Some of them watching multiple games in a day.

That's a lot of people missing a lot of games.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If you think about all the viewers to these leagues. I mean really think about it. Break it down.

All the games that are played over the course of a season. Across Europe's biggest leagues. From Liverpool vs. Man City to Spezia vs. Cagliari. And all the viewers. all the views drawn by each and every game. Some of them watching multiple games in a day.

That's a lot of people missing a lot of games.
I am so aroused right now

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We played so poorly against the worst Barca since the Rijkaard era started. Very alarming but thank god Inter are shitting the bed too because they are the only team that I dont want us to be chasing with a big gap in points. Milan and co will return to old habits soon.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

There's another Football Italia article about how all Italian Papers even Tuttosport agree that it should be a penalty.

But somehow they don't write anything about red card for Chiesa against Crotone or Penalty Foul on Berna/Morata against Verona. How ridiculous. This can put extra pressure on the next referee for Inter matches if they afraid to be scrutinized by media

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
local speaker just said that udinese played 49 matches without a penalty awarded to them, a serie a record since opta is collecting data ('03)
They often tend to get a raw deal when it comes to penalties, figures for / against.

2014-15: 1 / 9
2015-16: 4 / 8
2016-17: 3 / 9
2017-18: 7 / 6
2018-19: 8 / 7
2019-20: 0 / 10
2020-21: 0 / 0
Total: 23 / 49

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)