Serie A 2020-21 (27 Viewers)

streak over. tuZ ''preference'', scudetto .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
100 year old ibra destroying Serie A :lol:
He'd do just as good in every other league. Perhaps the tempo in EPL might make him struggle a bit. He's a freak of nature and he works like a maniac to remain in perfect condition despite the age. He and Ronaldo are the only such cases I know of since I started watching football. The attention they pay to their body and fitness makes them at least 5-7 years younger than they are. They both have incredible skills and that makes it even easier for them to keep being the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
He'd do just as good in every other league. Perhaps the tempo in EPL might make him struggle a bit. He's a freak of nature and he works like a maniac to remain in perfect condition despite the age. He and Ronaldo are the only such cases I know of since I started watching football. The attention they pay to their body and fitness makes them at least 5-7 years younger than they are. They both have incredible skills and that makes it even easier for them to keep being the best.
I really doubt 40 year old Ibra would do this good in any other top league, because of the tempo as you said. Serie A is to static compared to other leagues, they're playing obsolete football.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I really doubt 40 year old Ibra would do this good in any other top league, because of the tempo as you said. Serie A is to static compared to other leagues, they're playing obsolete football.
Slower but still physically imposing and technical Ibra would do well against any deep line, and yes, you see that more in Serie A than other leagues, but that has nothing to do with static or obsolete.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Watching the Napoli - Sassuolo game and I have to say Locatell is darn impressive. He reminds me of prime Busquets with more mobility. Probably the best midfielder we could sign in the coming years.

Jun 6, 2015
Watching the Napoli - Sassuolo game and I have to say Locatell is darn impressive. He reminds me of prime Busquets with more mobility. Probably the best midfielder we could sign in the coming years.
I think it's impressive that he's been playing on a high level for well over a year now. It can't just be considered a hot streak of form anymore. Definitely up there as one of the best midfielders in the league currently.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
https://www.football-italia.net/161374/marotta-clear-and-obvious-penalty

"This is not to seek an alibi, because that is not our style"

"I am not here to complain"

"I want to make very clear that I would have intervened to say all of this even if we had won the game, it is not an alibi for the result."

"I am not accusing anyone"

"Piccinini also didn’t award another clear penalty for Inter against Benevento"

Proceeds to complain and accuse. Absolute loser club. I bet Conte was so furious that Inter didn't get their default penalty he wouldn't even do the conference.

Just because you say it in a nice and well-worded way it doesn't make it less of an accusation or complaint. Marotta is slick at doing this, but if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a duck.
Tell Cunte to study that parma match analysis booklet for a bit longer in his 2nd home :D

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Yeah Locatelli is impressive. But how good is Sassuolo? They are pretty high on the table now and they literally didn't listen to any offers for Locatelli. If they're optimistic about top 4, would it be justified by their performance so far?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I reckon Locatelli will be ours next season. Would be a perfect fit for this midfield in so many ways. The guy is so smooth and yet so strong on the ball, I can’t believe the progress he’s made since becoming a somewhat failed project at Milan. He’s the talisman for Sassuolo at the moment, everything runs through him.

Osimhen (at this point) looks like another expensive flop like Lozano. He has speed, height and a decent touch, but has hardly shown anything in his first few months at the Garbagemen.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What happened to Napoli? 0-2 at home sounds pretty surprising. Where they this bad?

A clean sheet for Sass sounds so fishy :D
It’s the same old Napoli from the last few seasons. This time they didn’t get lucky when playing against a COVID ravaged team, like they did against Atalanta and Genoa, which really overrated how strong they actually are. Still a soft and mentally weak team with a few very good individual players. I like Rino as a personality and he’s doing OK as a manager there, but I don’t think he’s the type of coach that can lead a team to a title run...right now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)